Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast

Thread: [FIXED] Population and military count are incorrect

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    I don't have new settlers since about 4 hours now. What to do to restart the process? I'm on an adventure right now and leaned to them to recruit new soldiers. :-/

Addition. This is weird! I tried to add produced settlers and it said I have no place for them. But this is false!
    Last edited by faivq; 16.12.14 at 12:27.

World
    Newfoundland
    Not for me

World
    Newfoundland
    This is currently being investigated as we reported the issue as soon as you guys posted in here.
    Thank you for the reports and the screenies: they really help.

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Northisle
    I had 1200 free settlers until I touched my barracks, as soon as I placed first 25 troops to it the number of free settlers droped to it real number leaving me with 300 free settlers.
    Now everything is as it should be.

Err, I just saw this in my star menu. http://prntscr.com/5hhnb8 that wasn't there before s oI guess those are the settlers that have been deducted when my count droped.
    Last edited by CrazyBat; 16.12.14 at 15:41.

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    Ok, so first you come up with a so called solution due to some bug and halve the population or whatever quite obscure you did. Our settler production of course continued aided by the many settler loots in adventures. Now, you cut them back again and schools and major house are not working, while we have to grapple with the fact that we have too many units. Hence, same issue as last year, need to quickly burn them in adventures, else our mines etc won't be populated.

After maintenance I still had 800 unemployed settlers, but after playing the colony intro, my free population is now a fat 0.

This you call a fix? It's really irritating what sort of double fix you used. Who is really gaining anything here? Not me, that's fur sure
    Last edited by Singaboy; 16.12.14 at 15:39.

World
    Newfoundland
    mine 'seems' back to normal.........................for now

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    would love to know how the heck you got yours back mine nor my husbands are in our menu a support ticket was raised this morning as of yet no reply between us its around 6 thousand settlers missing

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    Hope this screenshot helps: http://prntscr.com/5hjpzz bit concerned I'm going to lose the extra troops during maint tomorrow though

World
    Sandycove
    Hope this screenshot helps: http://prntscr.com/5hjpzz bit concerned I'm going to lose the extra troops during maint tomorrow though
    What has happened so far, is the excess population decreases to your max true population the moment you use the barracks and make some troops. For me this wiped out 3k excess population from the toolbar and set it at zero ( some have reported getting them in star, however this did not happen to me ) I had 200 or so excess troops than I should have had so I have had to kill them to get settlers to work the mines etc that I rebuilt after the maintenance and start the population rebuilding. What they do at tomorrows maintenance is any bodies guess, but in your situation I would be worried about getting enough workers to keep the island economy in sinc
    Are we to be told of adventure changes or not? 1 Month on and still SNEAKY RB changes have not been mentioned

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyBat View Post
    I had 1200 free settlers until I touched my barracks, as soon as I placed first 25 troops to it the number of free settlers droped to it real number leaving me with 300 free settlers.
    Now everything is as it should be.

Err, I just saw this in my star menu. http://prntscr.com/5hhnb8 that wasn't there before s oI guess those are the settlers that have been deducted when my count droped.
    That sounds a regretable but I suppose decent solution even though you may have to lose some military in order to have unemployed settlers to man your mines etc. Sadly I had nearly 2k unemployed. Tried to build some recruits and unemployed went to zero. Sadly no settlers in SM though

Update: after a refresh etc the settlers that had been unemployed did appear in my SM.
    Last edited by Gavona; 17.12.14 at 08:16. Reason: update - lost settlers found in SM

Reply to Thread