Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 LastLast

Thread: [FIXED] Population and military count are incorrect

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Gavona View Post
    That sounds a regretable but I suppose decent solution even though you may have to lose some military in order to have unemployed settlers to man your mines etc. Sadly I had nearly 2k unemployed. Tried to build some recruits and unemployed went to zero. Sadly no settlers in SM though

Update: after a refresh etc the settlers that had been unemployed did appear in my SM.
    Luckaly my mines were working at the time and I did have 300 settlers left after deduction because I didn't build too many troops.
    Yes, I am satisfied how they've fixed it in my case.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    still no response from my ticket nor the almost 4k settlers missing

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    and here i was hoping the down time was to replace my lost settlers but according to support there is no fix for this... well yes there is as they have fixed it in the past give the resources lost so i can rebuild my missing settlers

Quartermaster
    World
    Newfoundland
    You have yet to sort the bug properly. I have a bunch of mines and wells without free settlers because you messed up. Who decided on the gift pack and why did it not include things that are actually needed to sort the last of the bug on our end?

World
    Newfoundland
    are the settlers over the max supposed to go to star menu or not? mine didnt. should i send a support ticket? dont want to bother them unless its a bug. probably got their hands full atm. anyone know anything official? please some info..
    Last edited by topgearfan; 17.12.14 at 21:51.
    Was fighting windmills from Aug 2012 to Oct 2019.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    yeah its a bug if you mean any unemployed settlers disappeared but there is no fix for it at present i am still waiting to see if they will at least refund me the bread so i can remake them
    Quote Originally Posted by topgearfan View Post
    are the settlers over the max supposed to go to star menu or not? mine didnt. should i send a support ticket? dont want to bother them unless its a bug. probably got their hands full atm. anyone know anything official? please some info..

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by hades8840 View Post
    yeah its a bug if you mean any unemployed settlers disappeared but there is no fix for it at present i am still waiting to see if they will at least refund me the bread so i can remake them
    You know I accept mistakes happen and all, only human right? But seriously pick a direction and lets go!! first up they allow me to go over my cap, Well that's fine no drama for me.

Then they dramatically turn that around and minus spare population so I am unable to build my copper mines. Even though I planned ahead for this by keeping around 70 settlers spare, A just in case buffer!! I find myself unable to burn off the excess troops quickly due to me having work.

I don't expect/want a load of freebies, What I would really like is to be able to keep just 6 settlers on my island please so after a long day at work I can play for a couple of hours before bed.

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Brayarg View Post
    What I would really like is to be able to keep just 6 settlers on my island please so after a long day at work I can play for a couple of hours before bed.
    Hopefully this will never happen again, although 'tis said that history oft repeats itself.

You could of course build 6 very cheap level 1 wells and put them to sleep. In an emergency these could be destroyed releasing the required 6 settlers for your mines.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    well its official blue byte customer service sucks.. there was a time when you lost troops on an adv etc they would at least return the weapons and bread brew etc as they couldnt return the troops them selves i see them days are long gone as BB wont accept responsibility for the glitch they caused and wont as they say compensate for the loss of all the settlers people lost.. to them it would be a few key strokes to return to use its lost time and effort and in some causes real money glad to see they have their priorities

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by VVidi View Post
    Hopefully this will never happen again, although 'tis said that history oft repeats itself.

You could of course build 6 very cheap level 1 wells and put them to sleep. In an emergency these could be destroyed releasing the required 6 settlers for your mines.
    unfortunately I am unable to gain any now until I lose a couple of K recs, The mines collapse each day before I arrive home so each day I lose I also have empty buildings now (epic workyard, 2 new deerstalkers) all empty.

Reply to Thread