Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: [FIXED] Population and military count are incorrect

World
    Newfoundland
    UPDATE: Additional info explaining the Military unit amount mismatch has been posted here.

World
    Sandycove
    That does not explain how I have an extra 2200 over my pop limit..and I have not done any expeditions!

Additional: I just did a quick building count ( may have missed one or two residences ) and the new total is more accurate . However this means my population count has been wrong at least since the beginning of the Halloween event, ( probably a lot longer ! ) as I have had the same `low count' since around that time, when I was doing a lot of adventuring.
    Thanks for that May I suggest if you can no longer be trusted to give us accurate population counts, you at least give us the ability to check for ourselves and add a residential counter to the economy overview.
    Last edited by Larili; 09.12.14 at 17:26. Reason: checked building capacity on island
    Are we to be told of adventure changes or not? 1 Month on and still SNEAKY RB changes have not been mentioned

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland
    I am the same i have done no PVP nor do i intend to currently i am plus 1903 population and it should be 7 or 8.

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Ravel View Post
    UPDATE: Additional info explaining the Military unit amount mismatch has been posted here.
    That explains nothing, since i havent done any expeditions or adventures for weeks. I couldnt possible have lost anything. Secondly I also return armies complete when i have done any adventures. Thirdly i have no intention of doing any PvP ,since it is a waste of time and cost. The last point is what they are really saying, we have fixed something we broke and we used the right way to do it (LMAO no you didnt), but in the process you have further broke it.
    Last edited by capt_tuvak; 09.12.14 at 23:17.

Quartermaster
    World
    Newfoundland
    Does that mean that we can fix it by killing off enough units?

Keen Commentor
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Zotamedu View Post
    Does that mean that we can fix it by killing off enough units?
    but why would any1 do this. i rather enjoy my 4k free pop.

Quartermaster
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Narcil View Post
    but why would any1 do this. i rather enjoy my 4k free pop.
    Last time the population bugged, you ended up not being able to get workers for your mines and wells after awhile.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Northisle
    yay, I have 3010 settlers out of a limit of nearly 6k and over 5k army. So the game-destroying pop bug is back........

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Does this mean we have to kill off 50% of our troops before the calculation starts working again properly ?.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Quartermaster
    World
    Sandycove
    ATTENTION BB_Ravel

I QUOTE : Once the real amount of existing military units decreases and hits the displayed "Military units" amount, the calculation starts over and all displayed amounts should be correct again.

prntscr.com/5f2qse

this is worrying A player killed off troops and counter not reset..so it appears your quote is incorrect
    Pls pass this on to them who do the fixes
    Last edited by Salem_Warrior_1; 10.12.14 at 08:28.

Reply to Thread