Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast

Thread: [FIXED] Population and military count are incorrect

World
    Sandycove
    For me the numbers are indeed back to normal.

However since my population was allowed to grow during the time the numbers were incorrect, I now have 3000 more settlers then my population limit allows. I expect this will fix itself after I start and finish a tailor adventure (or any other adventure(s)).

Since I still have over 1000 unemployed settlers I don't have a problem with settler shortage when it comes to my depleting buildings.
    If you did train all your population into military, then it is probably more urgent for you to bring your military back to the amounts you had before (so your population will start to grow again and the new settlers can be used by the buildings or otherwise profit from their unemployement benefits)

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    They buggered up again. I had 4924 settlers unused before maintenance as they still showed this morning, but after the reset kicked in that dropped too 2054 now i have no issue the counter correcting itself but i would like my missing 3k or so settlers returned to my star menu and i know i aint alone with this .. seeing thoses settlers came from my star menu

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by ginny31 View Post
    They buggered up again. I had 4924 settlers unused before maintenance as they still showed this morning, but after the reset kicked in that dropped too 2054 now i have no issue the counter correcting itself but i would like my missing 3k or so settlers returned to my star menu and i know i aint alone with this .. seeing thoses settlers came from my star menu
    Can you provide us with a screenshot. maybe we can find out why your unemployed settlers count was decreased. For me it stayed about the same as before maintenance (somewhat higher since I was still below the incorrect limit)

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    http://prntscr.com/5he5ni before the change as soon as i went to make 25 recruits it triggered
    http://prntscr.com/5he5ww

only reason i have screen shoots is because ten minutes earlier it happened to my husband so he told me to take screens before i tested mine..he lost 3800 plus settlers

Enlightened Sage
    World
    Northisle
    Had 96 population this morning, made 25 recruits and it suddenly fell to zero and my population count is now 4086/4050. Is this a bug fix?

Are you a casual or part-time player? Don't want a chatty guild or expect lots of support?
    And do you want the chance to earn a few guild coins but don't want to be forced to do guild quests on a daily basis?

Then join GQS (Guild Quests (STILL!) Suck) on Northisle!
    Mail Gerontius here or in game for an invite.

Keen Commentor
    World
    Sandycove
    as soon as you hop islands or add troops to the barracks, they remove all free settlers as long as you're above the population limit.

A pretty fast (and some weebles mumble rude) way of getting back to normal.

I did notice it takes a long time to load other adventure zones. I think to be safe BB decided to always count (or as developers call it: Calculate) all the settlers on the island you want to view.

Keen Commentor
    World
    Sandycove
    Oh and I can understand such a quick method might be preferred over a more elegant method that would require more time to implement. But as always, it would be nice if the developers would tell us what they did and why they choose this option.

It has been said countless times before by lots of people: talk to us. (aka develop end implement a comunication strategy which satisfies the various stakeholers)

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    Before making 25 settlers: prntscr.com/5hen3f
    After making 25 settlers: prntscr.com/5hetbw

Fantastic, cannot build a mine till I wipe out 1600 troops, and just off to work for 8hrs with mines empty of people, fan - bleeding - tastic!!!

Quartermaster
    World
    Newfoundland
    They really need to send us a nice little pile of map fragments so we can easily reduce the population to fix their freaking bug.

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Northisle
    I've declared a public holiday so that all my village schools are closed until the total population goes below the limit - they think it's xmas already.

Reply to Thread