Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Star Coins- give us something new

Behind a big rock under the bridge in the deepest woods.
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragavon View Post
    Heh, I have plenty of use for my star coins. Premium days, gems packs, weak point potions, ranged support, catapults, even the odd tailor adventure if me and my guildies want to do one we have not found as loot.....

I do not at all need new things

Not saying we dont have enough..Just an idea of a small extra thingy that acctually can be good for those who do adv and need to vait 30 min on the slow general to do a block. and i speak for my part when i say its no fun to send in all generals and see after 15 min most are in, but the poor dude i needed for first attack or second attack containing block.. would love to use my star coins on a buff like that.. And to follow up your answer..
    We all play different. i dont use star coin for gem or prem as i buy both with prepayed card and have plenty gem and prem time.. so for my part. the weak and ranged and in some times the catapult can be usefull. not much else. thats the general thought behind my idea..
    We all need to understand all play different ways so a good idea for me may not be too good for you. but with some tweaks from a dev it may find its way to the game and be usefull for many player.

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragavon View Post
    Heh, I have plenty of use for my star coins. Premium days, gems packs, weak point potions, ranged support, catapults, even the odd tailor adventure if me and my guildies want to do one we have not found as loot.....

I do not at all need new things
    I think your missing the point of my post its not there isn't anything to buy, it's there's nothing to aim for. Where does a player focus his / her attention after you've got all the bean stalk stuff what keeps you playing. There doesn't seem to be anything after a certain point to keep players churning out adventures.

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Newfoundland
    I agree with you Bluesavannah - there is a lack of something to aim for at lvl 50 - indeed really once you get past around lvl 36 . . . I suspect that the reason many stop playing after lvl 20 - 26ish is they are getting bored.

At one time there was talk of alternative routes through the lvls, but they seem to have been quietly vanished. As for star coins, I only aquire a fuel now when I need to eliminate a few hundred recruits as my population has maxed . . .

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    what happend to that Veteran and the "ninja" general that were on Test for a while few months ago? Could we get at least those
    Here's a feedback: Yes they are ok (at least the veteran) and yes price 25,000 star coins is a OK price. (actually do it even 50k each. Don't care. Just implement it finally) Thank you
    Last edited by JiriTomiczek; 15.02.14 at 12:43.

Reply to Thread