Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Star Coins- give us something new

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Sandycove

Star Coins- give us something new

Would it be possible to get something to aim at in the star coin market, the gems and premium are nice but must say I'm pretty underwhelmed by the other stuff. I know there were generals planned but they haven't been heard of in a while. Just something so expensive its ridiculous like a building that gives passive effects or a general that transports 10,000 troops or a new super barracks.

I need goals and I'm sure everyone else does too.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Northisle
    Seems like a reasonable request. Star coins were introduced to keep level 50 players interested. It doesn't achieve that for very long.

World
    Sandycove
    I wish people like me could actually sell Star Coins through the Trade Office to other players. I'm a Level 31 and, during the Christmas event, selected the option of 350 Star Coins as a prize parcel. However, as it had been months since I played the game, I wasn't aware I couldn't make use of them at all until I was Level 50...

I don't see what's wrong with users being allowed to exchange them for gold coins or Expert resources, even though only players at Level 50 can earn more through quests.
    Facebook ID: 1260394561
    Tiletron (Sandycove 3) | Hyncharas (Welt 1)

Forum Explorer
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiletron View Post
    I don't see what's wrong with users being allowed to exchange them for gold coins or Expert resources, even though only players at Level 50 can earn more through quests.
    Because it is somewhat replacement of the experience points, what furthermore have no any meaning on level 50. So as the XP-s are not tradeable...

World
    Sandycove
    ok, but there should be at least the ability to purchase coins or certain types of Expert resources for players under Level 50 who have them.
    Last edited by Tiletron; 31.01.14 at 09:44.
    Facebook ID: 1260394561
    Tiletron (Sandycove 3) | Hyncharas (Welt 1)

Behind a big rock under the bridge in the deepest woods.
    World
    Newfoundland
    Why not implement something like a "pony" buff that can be made in the improved storehouse for star coins only. and can be used on the regular generals to shorten the 30min travel time to adventures to 15 min like rest of the generals we now have..
    Let it be a sort of bonus for us level 50 players that have draged that slow dude around with us up all the level ladder..
    Can only be made from star coin, not trade able or giftable. just own use and just to shorten travel time and nothing else...

just a small thought in the morning hour so its not the best writing.

Battle Hardened Contributor Jamdoggy's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingu View Post
    Why not implement something like a "pony" buff that can be made in the improved storehouse for star coins only. and can be used on the regular generals to shorten the 30min travel time to adventures to 15 min like rest of the generals we now have..
    Let it be a sort of bonus for us level 50 players that have draged that slow dude around with us up all the level ladder..
    Can only be made from star coin, not trade able or giftable. just own use and just to shorten travel time and nothing else...
    Kingu! You, Sir, are a genius!
    Although I'm not yet Lv 50, this might encourage me to get there (Levelling doesn't bother me. I've been Lv 42 for the several months, just reached Lv 43 a couple of days ago by doing adventures only when quests demand it). Is this a perma-buff (thus, in effect, turning all normal generals into BHG's), or something that runs out at the end of an adventure, or even efter travelling to the adventure?

Behind a big rock under the bridge in the deepest woods.
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamdoggy View Post
    Kingu! You, Sir, are a genius!
    Although I'm not yet Lv 50, this might encourage me to get there (Levelling doesn't bother me. I've been Lv 42 for the several months, just reached Lv 43 a couple of days ago by doing adventures only when quests demand it). Is this a perma-buff (thus, in effect, turning all normal generals into BHG's), or something that runs out at the end of an adventure, or even efter travelling to the adventure?

Ty ty Kind Sir. Jamdoggy.. I take a bow.
    The idea i have so far is a one time buff for speed, But of with some more play around the thought it might be possible to make an perma-buff.. need many star coins or have to make many small 1 time sped buffs in a long chain to end up with a bhg.. many ways to make this work if the devs just play with the idea bit

Gratz on the leveling btw Cheers

Quartermaster
    World
    Northisle
    I think we have plenty to spend starcoins on: premiums, ranged support, gems, weak point potions . . .
    The game has other issues that are higher on the priority list.

Battle Hardened Contributor
    World
    Sandycove
    Heh, I have plenty of use for my star coins. Premium days, gems packs, weak point potions, ranged support, catapults, even the odd tailor adventure if me and my guildies want to do one we have not found as loot.....

I do not at all need new things

Reply to Thread