A Request for Developers

As stated by another player (LordB). "We want a State of the Union."

Translation: We want some communication from BB developers on what the future 2014 will hold for The Settlers Online.

We celebrated the 20th Anniversary last year (terrible event by the way). And you guys hope settlers will live on for many years to come.

Right now, it's 2014 and a lot of players (myself included) are wondering what's going on for Settlers Online?

Will you guys revisit the PvP dev diary discussion and share with us what you're working on. If you scrapped some of the old ideas. If you're tinkering around with new ones. How far along are you? Are you even working on it.

Right now, all I see are just new buildings being introduced (poorly designed and thought out by the way) to make a quick buck with the gems store.
New maps that just reuse the same old loot tables.

Obviously and clearly, you guys are not even putting much effort into these maps because you clearly didn't think about the rewards first. Only recently did I notice you guys adjusted the loot table based on feedback. Players crying and complaining about how the reward/loot is not even worth doing these new maps. You even admitted that you changed the loot table based on feedback. Which tells us that you are doing this "after the fact." an "after thought". Again poor designing of these maps.

If this is the future for Settlers online for this year. (new silly buildings with no thought into it and new maps with no thought into the rewards), you may be losing customers this year. I'm not sure if you're intentionally driving customers away or not.

There are a number of quality of life improvements suggested by the community. But these go ignored.
Things such as "Star Coins for Quest XP at level 50." "Producing more than 25 units with the Barracks" "Being able to cancel/move the queues up and down instead of just 'x' and requeue." "unloading troops from general on adventures." the list of quality of life gaming experience goes on and on. I'll refer you to the thread: http://forum.thesettlersonline.net/t...uested-Feature

Anyways- In summary. The community would like you to give us some insight on what's coming ahead in the future. You can be vague about it. No need for details. But just communicating with us would be nice. What is the plan for the next several months and years. At least give us an idea. Every company has a plan/schedule of what they're working on. I realize things change over time, and you can update us on that later. But at least give us a clue as to what's coming.

Thank you for your time.