I have two ideas how to give active players in "not so active" guilds more chances to get guild coins. And no, I don't wan't to leave my guild and join more active one. I like it here.

1. Make it possible to complete more than one task per guild quest. Generate new tasks once per day for those players who have finished the previous one and count them in to the guild total. This way even one active player could complete the whole quest but it would still take x days to do so giving others a chance to do their own.

2. Have more than one active guild quest. Add at least one additional guild quest requiring smaller total number of guild members to complete their task. For example if the main guild quest requires 30 members to complete it add second quest that requires only 15 members to complete it.

The first one would be more fair to all guilds since active guilds wouldn't even notice the first one when they complete their quest in one day. The second one wouldn't be so fair to active guild members in different time zones since the quest might be done before they even wake up.