Reply to Thread

Thread: "Fixed" Weak Point Potion and Ranged Support

World
    Sandycove

"Fixed" Weak Point Potion and Ranged Support

This is taken direct from test forum, but its relevant on live server, as I noticed this week..

"Since the "fix" of the wpps and the RS because they were giving out extra experience/star coins/beans, the wpps and RS now hurts player's gameplay. Players who use these Nukes actually will lose exp/sc/beans compared to players who do not use them. So now i ask- what is the point of having these buffs if you are only going to lose exp/sc/beans especially since it takes star coins to buy them or get them in More Secluded Experiments loot. The majority of the players who still use these buffs on live servers have no clue about what the "fix" to their original "bug" actually does."

This has also been noted on the US server here: http://forum.thesettlersonline.net/t...uals-bean-loss

Please can we have a fix on this so we get the beans we should be getting, no more, no less?
    Last edited by jollyfog2012; 09.02.14 at 16:44.

Quartermaster
    World
    Sandycove
    yes ive noticed this too, lost 50 beans using 6 WWP buffs on l3 and l4 in HLT

World
    Sandycove
    maybe thats why i only got 50 XP beans yesterday, oh well that sucks big time

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove

Angry

I just completed a BLT using WPP and only got 129 beans in the XP slot a loss of 78 beans, this is really unfair!

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    I have been testing this and so far it looks like it's only happening when you mix. If you do an adv solely with wpp/rs you get the full xp? (At least you do in WOTS/DB, maybe it's because you only kill one camp that has no other camps in its sector?) I noticed it happening when I used it to fix a failed block and lost significant SC on MSE.

Wordsmith
    World
    Newfoundland
    Well BB was quick enough to fix this when it didn't work to their advantage. I bet this stays this way forever. ;-(

Nifty
    World
    Sandycove
    yep i lost about 8000 xp from using 2 WPPs on live server

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by fishslice View Post
    Well BB was quick enough to fix this when it didn't work to their advantage. I bet this stays this way forever. ;-(
    Actually, they were not quick enough to fix it..
    From forum.tsotesting.com/threads/20028-quot-Fixed-quot-Weak-Point-Potion-and-Ranged-Support
    Quote Originally Posted by bagarsmurfen View Post
    How WPP and RS worked as an exploit was well reported here, but BB decided to release them on liveservers anyway..

Raving Rabbid
    World
    Sandycove
    an odd thing happened last night - after accidently sending wrong troops to a camp and killing my gen, I used 2x wpp to kill the leader camp and save my 4 blocker generals - I was then bombarded with 'not enough storage' for planks and stones messages. Weird.

Reply to Thread