Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: [OPEN] Fairy Tale Castle produced stalks whilst sleeping during maintenance

World
    Sandycove

[OPEN] Fairy Tale Castle produced stalks whilst sleeping during maintenance

I havent been running my FT castle, yet after maintenance it produced 5 stalks (unbuffed too ) and I am down 25 beans. This needs looking into immediately, as Im certain nobody wants to lose 25 beans each week..

This has also been noted on test server here (post number 3 quote by Artillerist) : http://forum.tsotesting.com/threads/...coming-Patches
    Last edited by jollyfog2012; 09.02.14 at 16:47.

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    Yes I experience this every time I get beans from my FT adventures if I do not already have beans in the store. It is most annoying and has happened to me at least 4 times that I have noticed!
    I bet if it was advantageous to me and not to BB that it would have been fixed straight away!

Quartermaster
    World
    Sandycove
    what , the whole reason of having my castle turned off is to maxamise production using buffs, im losing costly reasorses..
    How can BB let this happen..

World
    Newfoundland
    This was reported and I will be updating you on any news in this regard.

World
    Newfoundland
    I just leveled up castle on lvl 5 and had 0 beans. Fisrt I stopped castle, then I bought beans, and waiting someone of my friends to buff me with 3x buff. BUT I saw that castle produces first 5 beanstalks from 25 beans BEFORE I started production!!! How can it be? I want can stop production if I want.

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by JessieSun View Post
    I just leveled up castle on lvl 5 and had 0 beans. Fisrt I stopped castle, then I bought beans, and waiting someone of my friends to buff me with 3x buff. BUT I saw that castle produces first 5 beanstalks from 25 beans BEFORE I started production!!! How can it be? I want can stop production if I want.
    This bug is here since FT castle was introduced to game.

World
    Sandycove
    The response I received from support on this suggested to me that this is intentional/how the game is meant to be and is NOT a bug.

Rules dictate that I am not allowed to post their response verbatim, but I was also told that ALL buildings operate in the same manner in that if you have zero resources and you suddenly get the resources into your stores, sleeping buildings will take resources and reserve them for the next time its woken up. The reserved items will only be used on the 2nd cycle of the production of that building, and apparently this is to allow us an opportunity to buff the building.

However we know this NOT to be the case as live players, as its using them on the FIRST cycle when the building is still asleep, so in my honest opinion, this IS still a bug...

Sorry to post this, but the support response was after Ravel post above, so it just seems to me support aren't even recognising it where they should be
    Last edited by jollyfog2012; 17.02.14 at 15:37.

World
    Newfoundland
    I must write that after today's maintenance I didn't lose any bean somy fairytale casle works properly, it was sleeping and didn't do anything.

World
    Newfoundland
    Glad to hear. Thank you for the update! If you experience further problems in this regard, please post in here.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    I just lost 25 beans.. (and got 5 stalks)
    Spoiler

I ran it dried-empty during maintenance and put it on sleep during this login session.
    Notice it's on paus on map, but not in Economy Overview.
    Notice 2 the amount of stalks are 945.
    Last edited by SmurfAsH; 23.01.16 at 04:11. Reason: clarifications

Reply to Thread