Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: battle

Town Councillor
    World
    Northisle
    Oh, now I get it -- same thing happened to me couple days ago, I was totally baffled that I lost a battle which should have been a successful block, it was the same thing: 61 Soldiers showed up as "0" / "0" in the combat menu and 128 cavalries died an untimely death.
    (for the record: I had over 400 Soldiers still unassigned)

World
    Newfoundland
    We are looking into this issue, but please make sure you are reporting it to support. Reproduction steps for issues like this are very hard to come across and without reproducing the issue, we are unable to fix it.
    Please make sure you send in a ticket and add as many details as possible.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Ravel View Post
    We are looking into this issue, but please make sure you are reporting it to support. Reproduction steps for issues like this are very hard to come across and without reproducing the issue, we are unable to fix it.
    I only contact support if I think they can help me.

This issue is hard to reproduce as it's (probably) "server busy"-related.

1. Had XBs on another general (MG), clicked to transfer that general to another spot, but that call got backrolled so I unloaded the XBs.
    2. Loaded the XBs on a new general (MoMA) and sent to attack a camp. Everything seemed ok when the general got engaged in combat.
    3. Battle lost because of removed XBs, backrolled call of transfering MG was executed. So pretty much a rollback got backrolled while other calls were allowed to be executed in between.
    Last edited by SmurfAsH; 20.11.14 at 19:14.
    25/11-14 , 23/02-16 .. The end is coming and it will look like this .

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by SmurfAsH View Post
    Yes, it's a bug in how this "rollback"-feature behave in certain situations.
    Another one.. All cavs rolled off (back).

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland

ravel i have had this again this time on nords last 2 camps first camp fine no problems after fight general move back to blue dot between last 2 sectors checked general no troops with him then a jump to last camp and troops from last leader attack assigned to him last time i sent support a mail i was told how to assign troops to a general i am level 50 so it looks like supports getting to many coffee brakes with the devs
    and there a mail for pvp your having a laugh i no were you can stuck pvp if it anything like the main game at the mo
    Last edited by banksie; 05.12.14 at 00:46. Reason: add text

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    This is still around.
    Happened tonight in a DB with multiple attacks running. This time I only lost some Cavs because Recruits got re-unloaded (and no, I was not even close to be short of R) so couldn't care less about the losses, BUT it's pretty annoying having this issue around and the other related "busy server issue" in backrolling buffs.

And yes, I can give some more info if someone knowledgable ask me - "support" have no clue and insults you with their directions.

Reply to Thread