Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: [FIXED] Direct trades expiring late or not at all

Raving Rabbid
    World
    Sandycove
    well I sent another SOTV last week to a player who quit over a year ago. As suspected that disappeared into the ether. This morning I opened my outbox and there it was! so I could reclaim. Check your outboxes for lost trades folks.

Enlightened Sage
    World
    Northisle
    Just to confirm, the "open your outbox" workaround didn't work around the bug for me.

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Sandycove
    Jim! Erm... grats? SotV is saved!

Far as I could recall all of mine came back, but there are a few posts in other fora saying things are still missing. This is not comforting and Click the Pigeon* whilst crossing fingers in hopes everything shows up is a pretty poor system. Here's hoping Support can find your limbo-trades Gerontius.

*In full: Open Mail -> wait for hourglass to settle -> Click the Pigeon -> wait for hourglass to settle -> click Inbox -> wait for hourglass to settle...
    Last edited by Iolanthe; 21.02.14 at 19:07. Reason: Saw SotV was recovered. *snrk* :)

Enlightened Sage
    World
    Northisle
    I saw another thread suggesting that if the receipient deleted the trade mail rather than declining the trade, the trade would go missing permanently? Anyone got any news on that?

G

Enlightened Sage
    World
    Northisle
    Support has refunded me the lost coins. May have been because the recipient clicked the "x" in the mail, rather than the "decline" button. So a slightly different variation of this bug.

Reply to Thread