Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: [FIXED] Graphics glitch: Sliderbar Misbehaving in Barracks and Provisions

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Sandycove

[FIXED] Graphics glitch: Sliderbar Misbehaving in Barracks and Provisions

Log in -> Open Prov or the Barracks -> choose an item -> click the far right end of the slider bar to make one full stack -> you may see something like this:

To sort it give the slider a wiggle or cancel that attempt and try again, if it's horribly stuck refreshing can help though it may still stick a little after that refresh. thankfully it only seems to do it with the first stacks after logging in Logging in, visiting other islands, refreshing and possibly other things can all cause this so keep an eye on it when placing orders.
    Last edited by Iolanthe; 13.02.14 at 20:33.

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    I thought, that I clicked to wrong position, but what you describing here happened to me many times during this day.

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Sandycove
    Chlup you're completely right, visiting other islands or refreshing and Idk what else can start it up again. First post edited, thanks.

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland

Rarity / Provision House quantity problem

Hi,

Is it only me or anybody else have the same "problem" ?

When you login to the game - and want to produce 25 of anything in any of those two buildings - first time, when you click on the right end of the scroll to select max production qty in one click - it will set production to only 20 items. Then it's back to normal - 25 for each additional item to produce.

It started after last update.

TIA

[ Post moved ]
    Last edited by Fexno; 23.02.14 at 21:42.

Committed Clicker
    World
    Sandycove
    This bug was reported weeks ago on the testing server, sadly it ended up going live

World
    Northisle

strange bug when training troops

whenever i select the far right of the bar to select the amount of troops i want to train, it only fills up to 20 troops and i have to click the bar a second time to get it to fill up with the full 25. this only happens with the first batch of troops in the queue.

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle

making 20/25

in Barracks and Prov house, when making the first set of 25 it stops at 20. have to check before building to make sure I have moved it into the 25 amount to be made, no biggie, just a grrrr at times

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    Any chance that this anoying little bug will get fixed any time soon? I mean, how much work can it be.
    Three months old, by the way.
    Last edited by Goudsten; 08.05.14 at 20:22.

Town Councillor
    World
    Newfoundland
    Give them a break they are to busy thinking up ways to take our hard earnt cash in the world cup event they do not have time for petty bugs...

If most of the other bugs are anything to go by expect a fix early 2018 (if Settlers is still around then, which I highly doubt)

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    Two months after my previous post and five months after first occurrence and still nothing has happened.
    By the way, this is not a graphical bug, because you get exactly what you see. The slider just won't move beyond a certain point. Nothing graphical about it.
    Just train your (paying) customers to click twice when building in barracks and Provision House, rather than spent 30 minutes fixing it.

Reply to Thread