Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: epic wood yard

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Tripi View Post
    Just to put some new content into perspective:

Running 3 Platinum Smelters and 2 Platinum Weaponsmith (A good balance number to churn out a satisfactory amount of new Swordsmen and Mounted Swordsmen) uses around 3600 coal every 12hrs... at level 1. Bump those to level 5 and you are after 36,000 coal a day.

Might have to bite that bullet and get one for myself... was saving those beans for other things though... grrr
    To be fair i would run 1 smelter > 2 weapon smiths, assuming nothing is altered. Maybe 2 smelters > 2 weapon smiths + saddle maker... But not sure if i could keep this fed?? well see i guess. I wouldn't run these on anything less than *4 buff, so them ratios would work fine for me. But yes coal intake is going to be high, at the moment I have 1 epic wood yard with no intention of buying another.
    Last edited by Brayarg; 04.09.15 at 10:30.

Committed Clicker
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Brayarg View Post
    I wouldn't run these on anything less than *4 buff
    I was thinking similar myself, especially with the Smelter...
    Until we know how plentiful the supply of platinum ore is, it is hard to gauge the value of that new metal... just got to see how it balances in trade office.

On an aside: Personally I doubt that BB will re-tweak the Epic Wood Yard to include Mahogany conversion though.
    Last edited by Tripi; 04.09.15 at 10:38.

Reply to Thread