Thread: epic wood yard

Town Councillor
    World
    Newfoundland
    Epic workyard - its a no from me

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    Anyone has some clear info on the walking time of this building? As I look to the footprints it just goes to my storehouse. Somewhat odd for a forester, makes me wonder which deposit is being filled :/

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    Dear BB.

Are sure that you did any calculations before you fix the production times for this HUGE and difficult to place building as the Epic Wood Yard (EWY)?
    I believe that you fix the times in random and let me document it, with numbers.

As we all know the EWY has the size (4x6) of 6 (six) normal buildings, at it has the (BIG) problem that you must find a place with no interruptions of bushes, trees, etc.

As the most players who use it have already level 5 buildings, it will be worth ONLY in case that it can replace MORE than 6 buildings!

Let see the first, the Pine Wood Forester (PWF):

The PWF is a level 33 and has a production time of 10 (yes TEN) minutes.
    If we add 32 seconds (a minimum) for transfer time we’ll have 10:32 (632 seconds) to add 33 trees. If we use all the three sectors (as PWF) we’ll have 99 trees in 632 seconds, to serve 3 different places and support 3 different cutters.

In the same space we can have 6 of our old (level 5) PWF, which have a production time of 2:15 for 5 trees. If we add them the same transfer time (32 seconds) they need 2:47 (167 seconds) to place a total of 30 trees in 6 (maybe) different places and support 6 different cutters.

We can easy see that in the time of 632 seconds our normal PWFs can run 3,78 times and place a total of 227 trees, instead of Epics 99 trees.

Please answer me WHY I must buy this “Epic” thing ???

I hope for an answer and even better for a correction in the production times.

Wordsmith
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by MonOlykos View Post

Please answer me WHY I must buy this “Epic” thing ???
    It's EPIC fail

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland
    I cud b missing somethink here so plz correct me if im wrong. But if u use it as a giant coker, it has the sameinput out put as 6 lvl 5 cokers but the production time is about 1/3 quicker than a standard coker. is that right? so basically it cud save u maybe 8 building licences?

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Northisle
    Not even going there

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by MonOlykos View Post
    Dear BB.

As we all know the EWY has the size (4x6) of 6 (six) normal buildings, at it has the (BIG) problem that you must find a place with no interruptions of bushes, trees, etc.
    Isn't it 4x5?

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Vydoonacc View Post
    Isn't it 4x5?
    You're right.

Nifty
    World
    Northisle
    who ever had that [removed] idea for this epic wood yard, never play the game , it s pretty obvious, he/she thought it will look good on the cv , no point to get it , it seems that BB doesn t listen to their customers, and it s a waist of time and ressources for everyone, also those quests giving xp to player are probably good for people under lvl50 , but i can t see any points for a player at lvl 50 to do them, and can t believe they didn t think about it at all , was it difficult to give star coins instead of xp for players at lvl 50 , another proof BB doesn t play the game or lost touch with the game .

Hi Chicken35

Please don't insult people .

Thanks,
    Sinister-King
    Last edited by Sinister-King; 19.02.14 at 18:41.

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Vydoonacc View Post
    Isn't it 4x5?
    Yes, you are right, but again we have a lower result than 5 normal foresters.

Reply to Thread