Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Change Log - 27/02/2014

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    Actually if you read my feedback on test server when they were first announced, I was not going to buy any (at least not for the foreseeable future). The fact that these were then limited (which I found out shortly before they went live) made them more appealing as this was a limited opportunity to improve space. However as permanent items, I would not have purchased them at all, or at least not until the end of the year.

Nifty
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Elements View Post
    It's about principle. Yes I paid for improved silo's, however limited time only improved silo's. There is a huge difference and I'm sorry if you can't grasp that apsect.
    no i cant, as theres no logic in what you say. but maybe you can ask BB to make them limited for you, if its so important for you.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Elements View Post
    Actually no.. we didn't get what we paid for... we paid for a LIMITED item. If you purchase a collectors edition game or a limited production collectable... and the manufacturer turns around and produces unlimited, limited collectables, then your not getting what you paid for. It's false advertising.

Happy hour is something completely different as it is a SALE, not a limited item.
    No, Imp Silos has never been limited items. Only announced as time limed offer, BUT NOTHING SAID it would have be a ONE-TIMER.

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by alakama789 View Post
    no i cant, as theres no logic in what you say. but maybe you can ask BB to make them limited for you, if its so important for you.
    There's plenty of logic behind it. I don't care if they are limited or unlimited. I simply want what I paid for. So if they are going to make a limited item unlimited then the gems should be refunded.

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by SmurfAsH View Post
    No, Imp Silos has never been limited items. Only announced as time limed offer, BUT NOTHING SAID it would have be a ONE-TIMER.
    Read my earlier posts...

And yes in the sense it's a limited item... as the item number is limited to the amount of time that item is available for purchase.

10000 silos sold in the two weeks it's available (till it returns) still means it's limited to 10000 during that time.
    Last edited by Elements; 28.02.14 at 13:03.

Battle Hardened Contributor
    World
    Northisle
    I don't see your problems. BB did the right thing with this building. They changed it right of the bat, not after a week or the 2 weeks announced time. You would have a point then, and i would be the first to point it out. I also do not see a reason for refunds, the same way BB did not refund people that bought first round of limited items on offer, just to have them again on sale weeks after. You bought it, you got it. You wanted it sooner, you got it sooner.

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Northisle
    i cant see why their are ppI arguing the FACTS and that cant understand why we are moaning trying to make out that BB have done nothing wrong when they cIearIy have i have onIy asked for the siIos to be taken back and my gems back if they cant do that then yeah some compo its quite simpIe

Battle Hardened Contributor
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by imyourmum View Post
    i cant see why their are ppI arguing the FACTS and that cant understand why we are moaning trying to make out that BB have done nothing wrong when they cIearIy have i have onIy asked for the siIos to be taken back and my gems back if they cant do that then yeah some compo its quite simpIe
    We are arguing because some of you folks are moaning indeed over a decision which is good for the entire community of TSO. Yet, you still feel wronged because you don't get the chance to rip people off by overpricing the new building. You already made a ticket so why moan more here then if you have your facts? You're a paying customer and have your right to moan but so have I, also as a paying customer.

I commend BB for their decision to make the new silo permanent.

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by stefanceltare View Post
    We are arguing because some of you folks are moaning indeed over a decision which is good for the entire community of TSO. Yet, you still feel wronged because you don't get the chance to rip people off by overpricing the new building. You already made a ticket so why moan more here then if you have your facts? You're a paying customer and have your right to moan but so have I, also as a paying customer.

I commend BB for their decision to make the new silo permanent.

We are not moaning over a decision that would have been better for everyone (as some people can't afford gems for example at this time etc.. we get that) We are moaning because of misleading advertising, and the fact that we would not have made the purchase (just yet anyways) had it been unlimited.

People need to learn to differentiate between the two aspects.

We understand that you guys want unlimited silos and we haven't argued against that. But you also need to understand where we are coming from, and that the way it was advertised was misleading.
    Last edited by Elements; 28.02.14 at 13:15.

Reply to Thread