Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Sneak Peek: Collectible items re-work

World
    Newfoundland

[Feedback] Sneak Peek: Collectible items re-work

You can find the thread here.

Please leave comments and suggestions below.
    Last edited by BB_Ravel; 25.02.14 at 14:57.

World
    Newfoundland
    Fix all the damn bugs in the game before keep adding new stuff all the time. The game is barely playable since the Epic Woodyards were introduced...

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Flagging the collectibles for friends seems like a worthwhile idea, nicely done.

I hope the collectibles could be adjusted to be a little less of a clickfest: 5-10 collectibles per cycle should be enough, and the items they grant should be valuable enough to actually bother looking for them. So far herbs and scarecrows have been worth next to nothing in in-game trade. Fewer items and more value will motivate to seek every last one of them, which will also make the flagging feature more appreciated.

World
    Sandycove
    Ive had missing trades and missing troops since the Epics and mail system. Dont get me wrong Im all for new content and am thankful for it, but I have to agree we are given more and more bugs with each additional content :/
    Last edited by jollyfog2012; 19.02.14 at 16:40.

Town Councillor
    World
    Newfoundland
    Like above, stop adding new stuff and fix the current bugs.

Simply direct the devs to the verified bugs section -> http://forum.thesettlersonline.com/f...-Verified-Bugs

World
    Northisle

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    I miss "short time glue" to use and get production ending when it better suits the player.

Quartermaster
    World
    Sandycove
    gr8 idear bring in more, without fixing whats here..looking into a complete mess of mismatched coding lol..game is so bad now, epics have bugged us enoth,
    fix first ..bring new ..simples

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Northisle
    Personally I haven't noticed much of a change in playability since the mail/epic woodyards (except when ordering first batch of production in Provision House or Barracks - if I click on the end of the bar for 25, it sticks at about 18/19... only the first batch) and this is only collectibles after all. We had extra ones at Christmas, it's not *really* new content. Not much.

I AM DELIGHTED about being able to flag collectibles for friends - will save the mad game of trying to direct people there with a series of instructions and platter buffs. My preferred development of this feature would be that the 'finder' can click on and clear the collectible for the friend and in doing so get themselves a reward of, say, half the amount the owner gets (well, it's only fair, since they have gone to the trouble of scouring the island for them) but hey, this is a step in the right direction. Maybe next dev diary

Don't get me wrong, I also firmly believe that fixes for the existing bugs should be prioritised but I'm not gonna put my blood pressure up about this as it seems like streamlining gameplay in one particular area and piggybacking a small amount of additional content. Just hope it doesn't break something else...

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by SmurfAsH View Post
    I miss "short time glue" to use and get production ending when it better suits the player.
    If you check the test server carefully you'll see glue will be as ''cheap as chips'' very soon as folk start chasing the stadium snacks.

Where is my x3 provisions house buff amongst all this new stuff !

Reply to Thread