Reply to Thread

Thread: [Guide] Briosheje's adventure guides list (updated)

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland

[Guide] Briosheje's adventure guides list (updated)

WARNING

SINCE THE 27/03/2014 GENERAL PATHS MAY CHANGE DUE TO SOME FIX THE DEVELOPPERS DECIDED TO MAKE. THEREFORE, BEFORE FOLLOWING ANY GUIDE SINCE THE 27/03/2014, THEN, PLEASE WAIT UNTIL THE GUIDE GETS APPROVED AGAIN!

In this post you will find all my updated guides.

Sleepy reef
    Roaring bull (short) - top version | PATHS CONFIRMED, SAFE
    The black knights (short version, loot run) best xp/losses ratio | MASTER OF MARTIAL ARTS VERSION INCLUDED
    Return to the bandit's nest - best exp/losses ratio & most convenient path
    More secluded experiments - short version !!NEW PATH COMING SOON!!

If you have any request or suggestion, I'll be glat to read that here, in this post, or through a private message.

Hope you enjoy!
    Last edited by bri0sheje; 16.04.14 at 08:14.

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    Roaring bull (short)
    - For quite real men and women, using briosheje's little mind.
    Adventure details:

· Number of players: 3
    · Difficulty: 9/10 (game difficulty)
    · Days to complete: 5 (personal parameter)
    · Player level: 42+
    · Cost to buy from MERCHANT: 300 Map Fragments
    · Maximum experience: 37.580
    · Maximum experience gathered thorugh this guide: 17.660
    · Where to get: from the merchant or through long treasure search

Loot:

Message to the reader:

Even though many guides have been made for this adventure, following my guide I will guarantee you the actual best amount of experience/losses ratio asking you to do a fair amount of blocks that can easily done by an average player used to practice blocks almost every day.

Every block and every single fight has been simulated and checked over 99999 times and EVERY block has been tried at least 50 times before posting it.

Even if princessally's guide is absolutely an amazing guide, the losses of this adventure can still be drastically reduced if you own cannoneers; therefore, [u]this guide is only adressed to these persons who owns cannoneers and at least a veteran general.

If you are brave enough, you may reduce losses by about 75R by starting the adventure from the right, but I'll someday make another guide for that case, surely not today.

The first part of this guide has been inspired by evilj's guides so you will probably find something similar to his guide, but also something very different.

Versions provided here (work in progress, I'll add more soon):

MAJOR general:
    Maximum Troups needed:
    600R 90B 1LB 1XB 60S 200E 200C 140K
    Maximum Troups LOST:
    594R 90B
    Average losses:
    573R 86B (~26,80 exp/losses)
    Generals Needed
    At least 4 Normal Generals and 1 Major general

VETERAN general:
    Maximum Troups needed:
    475R 340B 1LB 60S 225E 200C 100K 194XB
    Maximum Troups LOST (prefere to lose bowmen):
    451R 320B
    Average losses (prefere to lose bomwen):
    440R 310B (~23,86 exp/losses)
    or
    Maximum Troups LOST (prefere to lose recruits):
    676R 120B
    Average losses (prefere to lose recruits):
    661R 118B (~22,67 exp/losses)
    Generals Needed
    At least 4 Normal Generals, 1 Veteran general and 1 Any general

The map:

Garrisons position 1:

Position your general in the northern sector in this way:

C (major or veteran):

B (normal general):

A (normal general):

For the first two attacks, only your Major or Veteran general is needed.

FROM C TO C1

Major or VETERAN: 48R 60S 121E [48R max losses]

FROM C TO C2

Major: 136R 1E 133K [136R max losses]
    Veteran: 162R 1E 87K [162R max losses]

Now that the road is free, a little tricky block is coming:

Setup your generals in this way:

A - Normal General: 60S 121E 19B{120-140-180 seconds of fighting} -- edited 27/05 -- use 19B to be safer
    B - Normal General: 1R {20 seconds of fighting}
    C - Major: 129R 1E 140K [136R max losses] {max. 80 seconds of fighting}

or

A - Normal General: 60S 121E 19B{120-140-180 seconds of fighting} -- edited 27/05 -- use 19B to be safe
    C - Veteran: 146R 103E 1K [146R max losses] {max. 80 seconds of fighting}

or

A - Normal General: 60S 121E 19B{120-140-180 seconds of fighting} -- edited 27/05 -- use 19B to be safe
    C - Master of martial arts general: 140R 4M 76K {40 - 50 - 60 [rarest] seconds of fighting}

Send A to WT1 (witch tower) TO BE INTERCEPTED AND BLOCK C3
    Send B to WT1 (witch tower) TO BE INTERCEPTED AND BLOCK C4
    Wait until B leaves his garrison (WITHOUT LAGS) or count UP TO 4 and send C to WT1.

Be fast sending A and B, while count to 4 for sending C if you see you have a bit of lags.

Key moments:

1) Normal general A gets intercepted by C3:

2) Normal general B gets intercepted by C4 while general A has started blocking from a little while C3:

3) Veteran (or major) C has already started fighting and general B has just finished blocking C4 for 20 seconds, while C3 is still fighting.

4) A furby suddenly jumps into your screen while WT1 is clearly going down :

don't be scared about the furby, he is a good person.

Garrisons position 2:

If you were scared about the first block, this one is going to make you crazy.

Position your generals in this way:

A (normal general):

B (normal general):

C (normal general):

D (major or veteran general):

And setup them in this way:

A - NORMAL blocking general: 1R {20 seconds of fighting} [1R max losses]
    B - NORMAL blocking general: 72E 128C {100 - 120 - 220 seconds of fighting}
    C - NORMAL blocking general: 127E 67C {100 - 120 - 220 seconds of fighting}
    D - MAJOR general: 70R 90B 1LB 1XB 108K {50 - 60 - 80 seconds of fighting} [70R 90B max losses]

or

A - NORMAL blocking general: 1R {20 seconds of fighting} [1R max losses]
    B - NORMAL blocking general: 72E 128C {100 - 120 - 220 seconds of fighting}
    C - NORMAL blocking general: 127E 67C {100 - 120 - 220 seconds of fighting}
    D - VETERAN general: 50R 120B 1LB 1XB 78K {50 - 60 - 80 - 90 (remote case) seconds of fighting} [50R 120B max losses]

In a nutshell, you have to do this:

· Send A to C5 and B to WT2 (TO BE INTERCEPTED BY C6) in a very quick succession, there is a margin of about 6 seconds for this block: BE FAST.
    · Wait until B reaches this point:

And send C to C5 and D to WT2 in quick succession.
    If you don't suffer any lag, SEND C AND D WHEN B IS ABOUT ONE FLAG AFTER THE ONE OF THE IMAGE ABOVE.

Key moments:

1) When A and B has been sent, B has reached the above point, and I'm sending C and D:

2) A starts fighting with C5 and B hasn't been intercepted:

3) B HAS BEEN INTERCEPTED BY C6 AND RIGHT AFTER THAT A HAS FINISHED FIGHTING

4) B is about to block C6 and C is blocking C5 and D hasn't been intercpted:

5) B is blocking C6, C is blocking C5 and D can easily go to WT2 witouth being intercepted by anything:

6) WT2 is clearly going down and suddenly, like before, a furby jumps into your screen. however, this time, it's a blue furby.:

Garrisons position 3:

You can now invite your lootspotters and ask them to attack the first camp they find when landing:

(ask them to bring and attack with 1R)

For the last sector, if you have a major general, you will just need two generals; else, you will need four.

If you own a Major general, ignore C and D and place A and B only:

IF YOU HAVE A MAJOR, READ THIS:

Setup your generals in this way:

A - Normal general - 1R
    B - Major general - 210R 1E 59K [210R max losses]

Send A to C7 and B to WT3 right after each other: be as fast as possible .

IF YOU DON'T HAVE A MAJOR, READ THIS:

There are a couple of possibilities:

If you prefere to lose bowmen, do this:

A - Normal general - 1R
    B - Any general - 200B [200B lost]
    C - Normal general - 1R
    D - Veteran general - 43R 1E 121C 85XB [43R max losses]

If you prefere to lose recruits, do this:

A - Normal general - 1R
    B - Veteran general - 225R [225R lost]
    C - Normal general - 1R
    D - Any general - 194XB [-]

Send A to C7 and B to WT3 right after each other, then wait until A finish the block on C7 and send C to C7 and D to WT2 right after each other.
    These are not stacked blocks, that's why you have to wait; Also, be AS FAST AS POSSIBLE when sending the pair of generals.
    Last edited by bri0sheje; 27.05.14 at 11:02. Reason: Added setups for VETERAN general

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    Sleepy Reef
    Using briosheje's little mind

After taking a look at the adventure from a picture, I seriously thought that this adventure was a joke.

And it wasn't, because camps block the whole way so blocking is IMPOSSIBLE here.

Anyway, let's move on.

The description:

The loot:

The map:

Garrisons position 1:

Since we cannot block anything because the camps above block the way, the first camp must be taken down:

C1:
    Veteran general: 32R 1S 1E 216C [32R 1S max losses]
    or
    Veteran general: 33R 1S 216C [33R 1S max losses]
    or
    Any General: 48R 1S 151C [48R 1S max losses]
    or
    Any General: 47R 1S 1E 151C [47R 1S max losses]

Same story happens for the second camp:

C2:
    Veteran general: 74R 1E 175K [74R max losses][very little chance of losing 74R 1E]
    or
    Veteran general: 74R 176E [74R max losses][very little chance of losing 74R 1E]
    or
    Any General: 74R 1E 125K [74R max losses][very little chance of losing 74R 1E]
    or
    Any General: 85R 115S [85R 3S max losses]

We can now move closer to the northen side of the map, but it doesn't change much, since the next camp is still blocking the way (meaning we can't do any block.):

As before, let's take down this camp too:

C3:
    Veteran general: 67R 1S 1E 181K [67R 1S max losses]
    or
    Veteran general: 68R 182E [68R max losses][very little chance of losing 68R 1E]
    or
    Any General: 67R 1S 1E 131K [67R 1S max losses]
    or
    Any General: 68R 132E [68R max losses][very little chance of losing 68R 1E]

Still hoping we can block something? No, we can't, since the next camp is still blocking the way to the leader:

C4:
    Veteran general: 25R 1S 1E 104C 119XB [25R 1S max losses]
    or
    Any General: 38R 1S 1E 50C 110XB [38R 1S max losses]

Before ending with the leader's camp, the adventure gives us an annoying quest, asking us to find... trees..... :

Trees locations:

1:

2:

3:

4:

.... Meh.. Anyway, let's go on.

Let's defeat the leader now, which is OKAY to do with a veteran but not that much without a veteran:

L1:
    Veteran general: 121R 1M 128K [121R 1M max losses]
    or
    Veteran general: 150R 33M 67S [150R 33M max losses][avg: 149R or 150R 12M]
    or
    Any General: 100R 50M 50K [100R 50M max losses][little chance of losing 100R 50M 4K]
    or
    Any General: 50R 50M 100S [50R 50M 80S max losses]

The last setup of 50R 50M 100S can surely be better, but I'm not sure how and don't really want to put any effort on it, since this adventure doesn't have any sense.. If you don't have cannoneers this adventure is surely not recommended.

In conclusion, average losses are:

Veteran general -> 319R 1M 2S ---- EXP/LOSSES RATIO: ~12,03
    Veteran general -> 350R 33M 2S -- EXP/LOSSES RATIO: ~10,03
    Any General -> 327R 50M 2S ------- EXP/LOSSES RATIO: ~10,18
    Any General -> 289R 50M 85S ----- EXP/LOSSES RATIO: ~9,10

Therefore, I don't want to be complaining about the adventure but.. Seriously, this is the laziest adventure I've ever seen: no effort was put while doing this adventure; it is not challenging, the loot is a quite poor loot compared to the losses and it doesn't even have a reasonable exp/losses ratio.

If you want to improve the setups I did, feel free to do that, I'm not losing any more time on this adventure anymore, I just did this guide because I was confident in the adventure everyone had chosen for the guild market, but the result is really really really bad .

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    update (16/04/2014) -- Added setups for the Master of Martial Arts General.

The Black Knights
    short version, using briosheje's little mind

Hello,

This version of "the black knights" is only aimed for players owning at least a VETERAN general with CANNONEERS.
    It often happens, at least to me, that a guild mission requires to do the adventure "the black knight", which is of course a good epic adventure (having a quite good loot and a quite high amount of experience per losses) but it also happens that it requires an average of 900 recruits if you want to do it fully.

Expecially, when you're at level 50, you don't really care much anymore about experience (if you do, you would rather do surprise attack to gather 41k experience almost for free, rather than doing the black knights), that's why I tried to come out with a newer way to do this (annoying to me) adventure.

Moreover, if you're at level 50 and you're actually doing fairytales adventure, you will probably know how sad is losing 900R for an adventure that you actually don't want to do.

Using this version, so, we will run through a pretty new way to fastly reach all the castles, allowing us to complete the whole adventure losing, in the worst case, 650R and, by average, about 570-590 recruits earning an amount of about 16700 experience, which gives us, in the WORST case, a ratio of 25.7 experience / loss.

Before starting, I want to point out that, as some of other my guides, you should ALWAYS simulate every battle before using my blocks. I don't obviously take any responsability and I will try to be as clear as possible by attaching pictures and videos to some of the blocks that may be quite hard to accomplish.

Anyway, let's start:

Generals needed:

At least 3 NORMAL GENERALS
    At least 1 VETERAN GENERAL WITH CANNONEERS

Troups needed:

650R 51S 52M 99E 50XB 285C 125K

MAX TROUPS LOST:

650R (check below for details).

-- Garrisons Position 1
    Spoiler

Instead of starting from west, like we usually do, we will do a quite risky block starting south.

This block may not be safe at the 100%, since the first general will have to keep blocking for a lot of time.
    Further informations about the block will be written below.

First of all, place your generals in this way:

A - NORMAL (ROUND) BLOCKING GENERAL - 51M 145C (5-11 rounds [6.78 avg]) (3.4% 5 rounds + battle lost)
    B - NORMAL (ROUND) BLOCKING GENERAL - 1M 50E 140C (6-14 rounds [8.24 avg]) (97.4% victory)
    C - NORMAL (ROUND) BLOCKING GENERAL - 51S 49E 50XB (7-17 rounds [8.32 avg]) (99.6% victory)
    D - VETERAN GENERAL - 124R 1E 125K (1-2 rounds [1.09 avg]) (if you get 2 rounds battle you're really unlucky) [124R max losses]

For this block I've decided to make a video showing how safe it can be, by delaying A LOT every general, showing that even with a 10 seconds delay the block still works.
    Don't do this block if you have invited a friend, just DON'T INVITE ANYONE UNTIL YOU HAVE MADE THIS BLOCK.

In a nutshell, the block is about doing this:

1) sending A.
    2) waiting until A reaches the big rock.
    3) sending B.
    4) sending C.
    5) waiting until C reaches the sign.
    6) sending D.

D will take about 110 seconds to reach the leader of the sector and won't take more than 25 seconds to take it down (usually it takes 15 seconds).
    The problem is: Will A last enough?
    Answer: In the 96.6% of the cases it will, because if general A wins the battle, the battle will last AT LEAST 6 rounds (check the simulator if you don't believe me, I wasn't able to find a 5 round winning battle) and if the general wins you still have about 25 seconds to see the bar of the camp going down. In a nutshell, again, in the 96.6% of the cases this block will last AT LEAST ABOUT 145 seconds.

I've tried this block four times and it NEVER failed, the worst case I had was on the video I'll put below where the block lasted for 6 rounds + 25 seconds of the bar, where my veteran general won the battle when 2 pieces of the bar were missing.

More considerations:

If the block will fail, you will lose 51M and 145C (in the worst case), which doesn't include any very valuable troup (like elite soldiers, crossbowmen or cannoneers) so, to me, it is worth risking.

If you don't want to risk, feel free to lose 95 more recruits to take down this camp.

The picture resuming what you have to do:

And the video (check the video, it's important. If you wan't to be faster, send the generals earlier than what I did. First one right when he passed the entrance next to the rock and second one exactly after the normal general has passed the sign):

If you don't like double 1R blocks, check the above spoiler. If you do, there is a pretty easy way to skip sector one to run directly from sector 2 without needing a round block:

For this block, my guild leader, luk77 found out that from the landing zone it's actually quite easy to reach sector 2's leader by only needing to block, for about 12 seconds, a camp of the first sector. That's why we are going to procede in this way, which may result a lot easier rather than doing a (quite tight but not that risky) round block.

Generals, setups and what to do is indicated into the above picture (I'll soon add a video too).

If you own a MAJOR GENERAL setup him in this way instead of the veteran one:

MAJOR GENERAL - 126R 1E 143K [126R max losses, though avg losses are 110R]

If you own a MASTER OF MARTIAL ARTS GENERAL setup him in this way instead of the veteran or the major one:

MASTER OF MARTIAL ARTS GENERAL - 111R 1E 108K [111R max losses, avg 97R]

This block is quite easy to do, to me at least, since I was able even to do it with hard lags.

Since positioning is hard, there you have how to position the generals:

-- Garrisons Position 2

We are now able to reach the first castle.
    To do this, place your generals in this way:

A - NORMAL (ROUND) BLOCKING GENERAL - 1M 4E 192C (check tage's post to see how safe this is)
    B - VETERAN GENERAL - 134R 1E 115K [134R max losses]

or

A - NORMAL (ROUND) BLOCKING GENERAL - 1M 4E 192C (check tage's post to see how safe this is)
    B - MAJOR GENERAL - 132R 138K [132R max losses]

or

B - MASTER OF MARTIAL ARTS GENERAL - 116R 1M 103K [116R 1M max losses, avg losses 100R]
    Send generals right after each other:

And now.... LOOTSPOT TIME!!!
    LOOTSPOT TIME!!!
    LOOTSPOT TIME!!!
    LOOTSPOT TIME!!!
    LOOTSPOT TIME!!!
    LOOTSPOT SPAM!!!

Invite two lootspotters now, and ask them to bring 1R.

Differently from every other black knights guide, they won't have to move their generals once landed! they can easily attack the first camp on the landing zone:

-- Garrisons Position 3

To reach the other castle, there isn't much more to do rather than doing exactly like every other guide.
    Instead, however, place your generals in this way:

For instance, you will only need B, which is a veteran general with cannonners.

You will have to take out these camps:

C5 :
    VETERAN GENERAL - 64R 1E 131C 54K [64R max losses, little chance of 64R 1E 8C]
    or
    MAJOR GENERAL - 65R 1E 127C 77K [65R max losses, very little chance of 65R 1E 2C, avg losses 57R]
    or
    MASTER OF MARTIAL ARTS GENERAL - 61R 1M 1E 107C 50K [61R 1M max losses, very little change of 61R 1M 1E 1C, avg losses 55R]
    C6 :
    VETERAN GENERAL - 120R 107E [120R max losses]
    or
    MAJOR GENERAL - 120R 1E 149K [120R max losses, avg 119R]
    Check the spoiler below if you've got a lot of time to waste:
    Spoiler

For this camp (C6) you may do the whole camp without any loss (or almost any) by doing this:
    C6 (wave 1):
    MASTER OF MARTIAL ARTS (WAVE 1) - 1R [max losses: 1R]

Now there are two cases:

Case 1 : The camp still has 10 deserter cavaliers and 100 deserter crossbowmen left:
    wait 2 hours:
    C6 (wave 2):
    MASTER OF MARTIAL ARTS (WAVE 1) - 1R [max losses: 1R]
    C6 (wave 3):
    ANY GENERAL - 200C [-]

Case 2: The camp only have 100 deserter crossbowmen left:
    C6(wave 2):
    ANY GENERAL - 200C [-]

Please be aware that most of the times you will kill all the deserter cavaliers on the first wave and, to me, it is really worth waiting 2 hours to lose 2 recruits (max) instead of 120 recruits.
    In any case, you're free to choose your own way to play, I'm just suggesting here.

C7 :
    VETERAN GENERAL - 87R 1E 96C 66K [87R max losses]
    or
    MAJOR GENERAL - 87R 1E 95C 87K [87R max losses (rare case), avg 74R]
    or
    MASTER OF MARTIAL ARTS GENERAL - 77R 1S 1E 69C 72K [77R 1S max losses, very little change of 77R 1S 1E 7C, avg 72R]

While your lootspotters are coming, defeat the above camps, then wait until they have attacked the loot camp.

Once they have done such, get ready for the last block:

Using the positions chosen above (where you placed a normal general A that you didn't yet use), setup general A and B in these ways:

A - NORMAL (ROUND) BLOCKING GENERAL - 1M 53E 146C (check tage's post to see how safe this is)
    B - VETERAN GENERAL - 133R 1M 116K [133R max losses]

or

A - NORMAL (ROUND) BLOCKING GENERAL - 1M 53E 146C (check tage's post to see how safe this is)
    B - MAJOR GENERAL - 132R 1M 137K [132R max losses, avg losses 125R]

or

B - MASTER OF MARTIAL ARTS GENERAL - 71R 9M 140K [71R 9M, very little chance of 71R 9M 4K, avg 71R 2M]

Send generals right after each other. To be safer, however, count to 5 after general A has been sent:

Don't be too fast, even if it may not look safe, this block is absolutely safe, lasting a MINIMUM amount of 7 rounds (140 seconds), even if I've pretty much found out that the veteran will not need more than 120 seconds to win the battle

Max losses (either veteran or major): 650R
    Max losses (Master of martial arts taking longer than 2 hours): 437R 11M
    Average losses (either veteran or major): 580-590R
    Average losses (Master of martial arts taking longer than 2 hours): 410R
    Exp/losses ratio: BEST: 29.55 | AVERAGE: 28.55 | WORST: 25.69

Loot:

Every battle has been simulated OVER 99999 times using settlersonlinetools.com battle simulator.
    Last edited by bri0sheje; 16.04.14 at 08:19. Reason: Added setups for Master of Martial Arts General

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    Return to the bandit's nest
    short version - using briosheje's little mind
    VETERAN WITH CANNONS

BEFORE STARTING, READ THIS:

Q: Why should I use this guide instead of any other?
    A: For a couple of reasons. First of all, this guide provides (actually) the best Experience per loss ratio, giving you about the same EXP/Loss ratio as the black knights. Second, it is safer than any other guide that came out until now, because the last block, using these setups and position, has a global margin of about 35-80 seconds, which is ABSOLUTELY ENOUGH to close the quest and return home without seeing the block going down.

Q: Why didn't you kill L2 and L4?
    A: Because it is NOT worth losing 54R for L2 to gather an amount of about 1.5k experience and it is even noth worth losing 50C and some other recruits and soldiers to kill L5, which gives you, of course, about 3.5k experience but it costs cavalry, and we don't want to lose cavalry here.

Q: Why didn't you directly go to L5 by skipping all the leaders?
    A: Because it is not worth doing that, even if you're at level 50. To directly reach L5 you should defeat 3 camps (which is not even 2k exp).. Using cannoneers, so, you will lose about 175R + last leader troups and you will have to do a very tight block that may fail in the 7.3% of the cases and you will have to do everything very very carefully. If you want to follow a safer way to do this, follow evilj's guide: http://cempire.org/index.php?title=E...n_Cannon_Guide .

Q: Is this an event adventure?
    A: It was, however, from what I've been reading, it is now a loot from "the bandit's nest" adventure, so it is still possible to get it.

Q: Is there a faster way to do it without cannoneers?
    A: Yes, I've found a way to do the whole aventure losing an average of about 350R and 30S using elite soldiers and crossbowmen, I'll publish it as soon as possible.

That was just to clearify something I've heard about this guide, now, let's move on.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, as happened with more secluded experiments and since almost everything changed in this adventure, I'm now doing another guide for this adventure which is actually interesting, since it has this loot:

Since some block I've made are quite hard to explain, I've decided to take instead of some picture some videos, hoping that you won't dislike it.

This guide is ONLY AIMED FOR VETERAN WITH CANNONS, I'll someday do that for the major general, feel free to improve it if you want! (prrrrrrr)

What will you need anyway?

1) At least THREE NORMAL GENERALS
    2) At least ONE BATTLE HARDENED GENERAL OR VETERAN
    3) At least ONE VETERAN

About the troups, before going on:

- Maximum needed troups:

275R 32S 72E 328C 117XB 100K

- Maximum troups LOST:

275R 32S

- Average losses :

256R 26S

Now, let's move on.

=> Garrisons Position 1

Position your general exactly like shown right on the landing zone:

A - NORMAL (ROUND) BLOCKING GENERAL: 14E 186C (taken from evilj)
    B - BATTLE HARDENED GENERAL: 48R [48R] (taken from evilj)
    C - VETERAN GENERAL: 62R 1E 115C 72XB [max 62R lost] (taken from evilj)

or

A - NORMAL (ROUND) BLOCKING GENERAL: 14E 186C (taken from evilj)
    B - BATTLE HARDENED GENERAL: 48R [48R] (taken from evilj)
    C - MAJOR GENERAL: 60R 1E 159C 50K [max 60R lost] (taken from evilj)

WARNING
    In some versions of the game or either in some servers the first camp may have 40 Guard dog 80 Roughneck and 80 Rangers. In this case, setup general B with 74B or you will lose some cavalry from general C!
    Please be aware that not in all the servers this happened (at least on the italian one it is still the same but, apparently, it is not here anymore).

Thanks to LastPrussian for letting me know!

Send generals right after each other, like shown in this picture:

=> Garrisons Position 2

From now until the end I won't put any other picture.

These block so long and confusing to explain by words that it's way clearer to show them in a couple of video.
    If you have any question, feel free to ask.

In this sector, anyway, we will take care about the leader on the nord, by blocking a camp using a round block and, while it is blocked, temporarily block another one using a 1R block to make a veteran able to reach the leader and defeat it.

Setups are also in the video.

Please check the video carefully, send the second general ONLY when the first one engaged the fight, and once the second one engaged the fight please send the veteran as fast as possible.

Edit: since I had some people telling me that they weren't absolutely able to find out where they should have placed the generals, you have to place them in this way:

A - NORMAL (ROUND) BLOCKING GENERAL
    B - NORMAL (1R) BLOCKING GENERAL
    C - VETERAN GENERAL

or

B - NORMAL (1R) BLOCKING GENERAL
    C - MAJOR GENERAL - 133R 1E 136K [133R max losses]

Direct link to the video if you feel that it's too small here (we're in a forum, we can't spam huge thumbnails here ): http://youtu.be/OOTNu1Jpfj4

=> Garrisons Position 3

In this last sector we will take care about the last leader, by blocking two camps belonging to another leader, which will force us to close the adventure as fast as possible by :

1) closing the quest (check the video)
    2) clicking the home button once it appear

Be careful, it's IMPORTANT that you don't skip these two points; if you do, then you're done and you have lost a lot of troups .
    Just follow the video anyway:

Again, as before, there you have a picture of how you shoud place the generals:

B - NORMAL (ROUND) BLOCKING GENERAL
    C - VETERAN GENERAL

or

C - MAJOR GENERAL - 97R 2M 2S 1E 167XB 1K [97R avg losses][very little chance of losing 97R 1M and even littler chance of losing 97R 2M 2S 1E]

or

C - MAJOR GENERAL - 80R 10M 100XB 80K [80R 6M max losses]

or

C - MAJOR GENERAL - 70R 20M 100XB 80K [70R 12M max losses]

or

C - MAJOR GENERAL - 80R 3S 1E 100XB 86K [80R max losses, very little chance of 80R 3S]

or

C - MAJOR GENERAL - 67R 12M 100XB 91K [67R 4M avg losses, 67R 11M max losses]

direct link: http://youtu.be/-u3xBxg6Clg

For VETERAN C, if you don't want to lose Soldiers, you may also choose these setups instead (simulated over 99999 times):

Case 1: prefere to lose MILITIA:

C - 49M 1S 1E 99XB 100K [47M] --> max losses: 49M 1S

Case 2: prefere to lose RECRUITS:

C - 118R 1S 1E 81XB 49K [104R] --> max losses: 118R 1S

Perhaps you will find yourself better in one of these setups but, to me, it is actually better to lose 32S instead of 49M, since iron swords are actually harder to get (at least on the italian server).

As said above, max losses should be around 275R 32S, which is, to me, accettable.
    Last edited by bri0sheje; 13.03.14 at 16:22.

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    More Secluded Experiments (short)
    using briosheje's very little mind

Since paths and many other things have changed in this adventure, I've tried to redo the whole thing from the beginning, taking inspiration from my old guide and evilj's guide.

Even though many things have changed, in this short version we will not care at all about the experience, but we will rather try to lose the minimum amount of troups needed to complete this adventure, allowing ourselves to get amazing powerups without wasting many valuable troups.

Therefore, since not all the leaders are not going to be taken down, this adventure may become quite hard to do, that's why I'm not obviously taking any responsability for the blocks i'll put below.

If you think you don't want to risk, then just don't follow this guide, even though almost every block here is pretty safe.

Anyway, let's move on.

=> Garrisons Position 1

A - NORMAL BLOCKING GENERAL: 20R 40S 20E 120C (6-9 rounds of fighting) (safe)
    B - NORMAL BLOCKING GENERAL: 200C (4 rounds of fighting) (tight block)
    C - VETERAN GENERAL: 170R 40M 20S 20K [91R - 100R] (1 round of fighting)

Send general A to C1, general B to C2, then wait until B comes out from his garrison and send C.

Don't be too fast, this block, even if B only last 4 rounds, is quite safe if you send the general correctly.
    Also, don't be scared if you see the bar of C2 going down, it is all planned

To clearify, you have to do something like that:

All right, let's move on:

=> Garrisons Position 2

A - NORMAL BLOCKING GENERAL: 177C (taken from evilj )
    B - VETERAN GENERAL: 133R 1E 116K [max 133R lost] (taken from evilj )

Send general A to C3, wait until he comes out from his garrison and send general B to L2.
    I don't know if this block is safe.. I did it a couple of times and it never failed, so the setups chosen from evilj probably are extremely good (in fact they always are, as far as I know ).

Again, to clearify, you have to do something like that:

=> Garrisons Position 3

In this sector we will first have to take down a camp, then we will be able to block a camp and kill the leader.

Position your generals in this way and follow the image:

B - VETERAN GENERAL: 57R 1E 162C 30K [max 57R lost] (taken from evilj )

Once you have taken down this camp, send A to block C4 and B to attack L3:

A - NORMAL BLOCKING GENERAL: 35E 120C (taken from evilj )
    B - VETERAN GENERAL: 50R 1E 199K [max 50R lost] (taken from evilj )

Sorry for not putting letters into the picture, I'll do that someday.
    In any case, as always, the veteran is the one on the left, the farthest from the leader.

=> Garrisons Position 4

Differently from what evilj did in his guide, in this case we won't be taking down the leader of the next sector, but we will rather take down one camp of it and then kill the leader of the next one.

Position your generals like shown:

And kill the camp 5 first:

C - VETERAN GENERAL: 70R 140C 40K [54R - 68R]

Now that the road is free, send each generals right after each other and block the camp next to the leader using A, like shown in the picture:
    (you can send generals as fast as you want in this block)

A - NORMAL BLOCKING GENERAL: 108E (taken from evilj )
    B - BATTLE HARDENED GENERAL: 100C [100C] (taken from evilj )
    C - VETERAN GENERAL: 38S 137C 75K [38S] (taken from evilj )

=> Garrisons Position 5

Now, this is getting interesting.

For some reason, evilj decided to don't block the camp of this sector.
    The camp in the middle of the swamp has 120E but it's quite (very) far from the leader of this sector.
    However, from the simulator, the SAFEST block with 100% probability of victory last a MINIMUM amount of SEVEN rounds, that is a minimal amount of 140 seconds + about 20-25 seconds for the bar to go down to 0.

From what I've seen, the veteran takes about 118 seconds to reach the leader since the camp gets blocked and the battle with the leader stands 1 round.

So, in the WORST case, you will have about 10 seconds of margin to send your veteran general.

However, since someone may be quite scared about this, I'll provide a setup that lasts an average of 8 rounds and another one which last an average of 9/10 rounds (but that will fail in the 2% of the cases); you're free to use the one you want, even if I personally recommend the first one .

Follow this scheme but read below BEFORE sending the generals:

A - NORMAL BLOCKING GENERAL: 20S 60E 120C (100% safe) (7-10 rounds, 8.47 avg)
    B - VETERAN GENERAL: 70R 20E 100C 60K [46R - 59R]

OR

A - NORMAL BLOCKING GENERAL: 19S 60E 120C (98% safe) (7-15 rounds, 9.19 avg)
    B - VETERAN GENERAL: 70R 20E 100C 60K [46R - 59R]

Now, send general A, then WAIT UNTIL GENERAL A REACHES THIS SPOT (or after this, dont' send him BEFORE he is there):

As said above, don't send B before general A has reached this spot.

This block works :

=> Garrisons Position 6

Let's take down the next leader now.
    Be careful, it's hard.

A - VETERAN GENERAL: 71R 2E 177K [71R]

========================================
    YEYEYYEE LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTSPOT
    ========================================

Now you can invite your lootspotter.
    Ask him to bring 1R and to attack the camp like shown in the picture:

=> Garrisons Position 7

All right, let's finish this!

A - NORMAL BLOCKING GENERAL: 179E (taken from evilj :3)
    B - NORMAL BLOCKING GENERAL: 162E 38C (taken from evilj :3)
    C - BATTLE HARDENED GENERAL: 135C [135C] (taken from evilj :3)
    D - VETERAN GENERAL: 92M 158K [92M] (taken from evilj :3)

Send generals in this way right after each other (or add a little delay between them to be safer):

And you're done

Max losses should be around: 538R 235C 38S 92M, which is about 150R less compared to the long version.

Lootspot:

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    I didnt vote for this adventure and I believe a lot of others didnt either.

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Apocalyps View Post
    I didnt vote for this adventure and I believe a lot of others didnt either.
    No one is forced to vote the guides above, I just hope that someone will find them useful, I personally do use all the guides I've made and never had any problem with them .

Also, if someone has some request, please post it here, next two adventures coming soon are:

1) Whirlwind with veteran or major
    2) Secluded experiments with double veteran and major

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Newfoundland
    Just a quick note i have followed the raging bull guide but am having problems wth this block 13b 60s 121e it seems that this camp is being defeated before the witch tower is down....i have watch the generals and the 1st general engages just as the 2nd general reaches the red zone and vet general reaches the witch tower when 2nd general engages so i know i sent them right as any quicker and the genrals woudl be intercepted, but the 1st general is being defeated before the witch tower goes down i ran the setup through 2 sims and saw the 1st general has 99% of winning the battle therefore there is and it happened twice to me(i guess i am unlucky) you will lose 60s and 121e with this block.
    At 1st i thought it maybe a typo but following another guide,it uses the same setup and also can lose the battle (it cost me 60s and 121e as well).
    would it be better to send 15b instead and have a 100% certain victory instead of running the risk of losing 60s and 121e ?
    Last edited by ATHTHEMANIAC; 23.04.14 at 02:53.

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by ATHTHEMANIAC View Post
    Just a quick note i have followed the raging bull guide but am having problems wth this block 13b 60s 121e it seems that this camp is being defeated before the witch tower is down....i have watch the generals and the 1st general engages just as the 2nd general reaches the red zone and vet general reaches the witch tower when 2nd general engages so i know i sent them right as any quicker and the genrals woudl be intercepted, but the 1st general is being defeated before the witch tower goes down i ran the setup through 2 sims and saw the 1st general has 99% of winning the battle therefore there is and it happened twice to me(i guess i am unlucky) you will lose 60s and 121e with this block.
    At 1st i thought it maybe a typo but following another guide,it uses the same setup and also can lose the battle (it cost me 60s and 121e as well).
    would it be better to send 15b instead and have a 100% certain victory instead of running the risk of losing 60s and 121e ?
    I've personally taken this setup from Evilj's guide (http://i.imgur.com/Lw7WUmL.png) and the above block never failed (to me) but I'm hearing several cases of this block going down, therefore I would recommend you, as you said, to give 15B and be sure to have a 100% victory battle, even if it may decrease the avg block lenght which is not, however, that important in such a case

Thanks for the support!

Reply to Thread