View Poll Results: What do u think...an android game application would be useful or not?

Voters
234. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes for sure!!

210 89.74%
  • No, way!

24 10.26%
Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: TSO on Tablets

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Andr3w View Post
    non of on my any device worked the TSO properly!! i have 3 android phone...maybe this not my devices fault...
    Which app were you using to open the game in?
    I'm more than likely working right now.

Wordsmith
    World
    Newfoundland
    I also voted No.
    Otherwise what about all those iPhone owners or Win8 Mobiles or Blackberry etc etc etc
    Oh and whilst you're at it BB, I have an mp3 player, can you make it work on that as well........?
    Hold on, my tv connects to the internet and has a pretty good screen on the front, when will you also make it work on that?

I suppose what I object to most in this thread is the assumption that BB will do this and therefore only asks 'when will' it be made available and the assumption that its wrong for a MOD to respond in a poll in a negative way. I mean I don't have an android device so why would it be useful to me...... Maybe they are in similar position.

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    I voted YES.

I have a pretty good android tablet but I can't play this game on it. But I'll definitely play it, if I could! It's pretty ease to see the advantages of playing on a mobile device.

World
    Sandycove
    Yeah I agree, I would love to play TSO on my iPad, I use a browser that enables flash but the play is terrible, a application would be brilliant, also it would extend the TSO community alot.. alot of people have iphones and other androids.
    http://img824.imageshack.us/img824/2...c4908a8em3.png

Need any Help? Just ask. I will try to help you as much as I can.

TSO Beginners Guide -- Important TSO Links -- TSO Help & Support.

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    I would love to have this on my tablet or phone, as I'm so often away from home, or an accessible computer.

World
    Newfoundland
    I think asking for an application for the complete game is a lot to ask. Flash runs on a variety of devices, but is a different game when running on a phone or tablet compared to computer. For a start you have to take in different flash player versions based upon different cpu architectures , let alone having to make it compatible to run on so many different platforms.

Without some kind of improvement altogether on how flash runs on each device, I can't see this happening. I think even Adobe have ceased development of flash for android alone, leaving it up to the browser to bundle its own version within. Not good news for compatibility.

I do however think something such as world of warcrafts app could be implemented. A small app with access to Trade Office, Guild Chat, Perhaps even Explorers or Geologists. Would be nice to have a list of buildings with the ability to buff them, but thats dreaming really.

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Northisle
    I was just about to buy an android tab, glad I read this first, it loads on my samsung galaxy s3 but crashes before I can do anything, thought a tab would be better, I guess not

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Northisle
    Also need a tape-loading app for my C-64 to run it too.

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Northisle
    If you don't have anything relevant to say then say nothing

Guide of the Month Ruler of the Land Nogbad's Avatar
    World
    Newfoundland
    The whole thread is irrelevant.
    It's a browser game, you play it in a browser.
    No amount of demands for an 'app' for device x, y, or z is going to change that. The browser is your 'app'.
    We love our new CM.

Newfoundland: 20th November 2011 to 25th November 2014. RIP
    It was good while it lasted.

Reply to Thread