View Poll Results: What do u think...an android game application would be useful or not?

Voters
234. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes for sure!!

210 89.74%
  • No, way!

24 10.26%
Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread: TSO on Tablets

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    Is there any feedback concerning the android app? Even in order to be able to do basic things like sending explorers, production ques, rebuilding, selling etc.

I've tried the solutions that have been proposed, (team viewer and puffin seems the best solutions) but although they work, the result is frustrating to say the least (and i have a Samsung S4)

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Northisle
    BB are missing out on a massive part of the games market at the moment you can get apps for android, apple, xbox, tv boxes & the list goes on.
    at present the game works a little on mobile devises but there is too much information to send & recieve for it to work well. apps are the future of gaming so it seems daft that there isn't one available for this game (i have a galaxy 10.1 and it barely manages to send out explorers)

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle

Cool Settlers for android

Hello, I'm very interested to find out: is it possible to develop a mobile version for and Android?
    does exists? this game is very catchy
    thanks!

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    I would love to have this on an android platform so I did not have to bring my PC to play it, but I would like even more for TSO to drop adobe flash, since it sucks big time. My game crashes at least twice a day (independent of PC's: I play on 3 or 4 different PC's) It crashes up to 10 times a day and it is intensely annoying ... so ... drop flash . _Please_ and when you do, making it platform independent would be awesome )

Quartermaster
    World
    Sandycove
    I have an iPad and Windows phone so in the name of equality and fairness I demand apps for those too.

Face it folks this was never meant to be played n a mobile device so don't be holding your breath for a portable app.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove

Andriod App

as i'm sure many of us have tryed, and im sure there may be many out there that would agree maybe in time who knows but the point iam trying too make is ... i think the settlers online should be brought out as an app for many reasons some of us dont have time too log on and maybe would be grate too take with us any where we go so we can log on maybe as we travel long distances so on and so fourth so come settlers bring this out as an app for andriod and iphone users .... !!!! PEACE !!!!!

[ This post was merged into this thread ]
    Last edited by Fexno; 28.11.13 at 19:21.

Quartermaster
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by random81 View Post
    bring this out as an app for andriod and iphone users .... !!!! PEACE !!!!!

Us Windows Phone users always get overlooked

World
    Sandycove

TSO on Tablets

I think it could be a good idea if there was made an APP so that you could play TSO on a tablet, It would nice when on vacation were there is Wifi, then instead of having to carry around whit a laptop you could just have your tablet or Ipad with you, and when you have a free moment, you could check your settlers.

TOcvfan

[ Post merged into this thread ]
    Last edited by Fexno; 24.02.14 at 13:09.
    The great and almighty TOcvfan

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Newfoundland
    Works on my Windows 8 tablet, just a bit slow, but enough to get some stuff done. I presume in a year or two tablets will be powerful enough to run Settlers

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by TotoMok View Post
    Works on my Windows 8 tablet, just a bit slow, but enough to get some stuff done. I presume in a year or two tablets will be powerful enough to run Settlers
    only if all tablet can run with Flashplayer, because mine can't and it surposed to work on all tablets, and it would be nice if you don't have to buy a new one just to play settlers and it would nice not to have to wait 2 years.
    The great and almighty TOcvfan

Reply to Thread