Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: [HOWTO] Issues you can check and solve yourself

World
    Northisle
    Microsoft Edge
    91.0.864.70 versija (Oficiali komponavimo versija) (64 bitų)
    Naujinimo strategijos sukonfigūruotos, tačiau bus nepaisoma, nes šis įrenginys nėra prijungtas prie domeno.
    Windows
    Last edited by s4bas; 21.07.21 at 15:21.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    https://prnt.sc/1du4pr2

win 10 ,64 .... chrome

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Win 10, 64, Chrome, It is almost unplayable yet... :/

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    I think this tread is like having people learn to swim in the middle of a flood. Or trying to empty a sinking ship with a teaspoon. Painting the house in a heavy rain shower... The problem is not our computer or the setup of our computer, it is the program, any little attempts to tweak might help a tiny bit - but really it is not going to solve anything.
    If for some reason support feels the need to edit what I wrote, please delete entire post instead, dont put words into my mouth that I never said.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    I agree Urd . It surprises me that in the 21st century we still have to tweak our computer's to try and get a game to work .
    If this was a "normal game" off-the-shelf game eg. Age of Empires we wouldn't be putting up with this .

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Now tell me how to stop the game 'zone refreshing' every 30 seconds... Making the game almost unplayable....

Keen Commentor
    World
    Northisle
    Making the game almost unplayable has already been done for you. As for the other: not even BB knows.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by JTRipper View Post
    I agree Urd . It surprises me that in the 21st century we still have to tweak our computer's to try and get a game to work .
    If this was a "normal game" off-the-shelf game eg. Age of Empires we wouldn't be putting up with this .
    You cant do anything - no matter what they try to make you believe - it is not your computer or you that is the problem, it is the .... who runs this game and maybe the ... who try to fix this game.
    You can find the section about using the client instead. Here some someone have managed what BB could not, they have even made it possible to run the client on a mac, - something BB said was not possible. Maybe BB should try to hire these magnificent players and fire the devs they have. They will tell you that this is not approved and that there is no support. I will then say - support - what is that ?? never had that in this game, can remember that from games I used to play, we even had quality control on support on those.
    Last edited by Urd123; 12.01.22 at 19:35.
    If for some reason support feels the need to edit what I wrote, please delete entire post instead, dont put words into my mouth that I never said.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    Oooh, thought this thread was for BB devs showing them how to fix unity, coz someone needs to after all. Wonder if the have refreshed the servers and cleared cache?

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by lordloocan View Post
    Oooh, thought this thread was for BB devs showing them how to fix unity, coz someone needs to after all. Wonder if the have refreshed the servers and cleared cache?
    :-D - how I love that reply. Maybe be we should also tell them that to us it is a known bug, and if they want to prove it works - they need to take some screenshots.

Reply to Thread