Reply to Thread

Thread: Explorers and Adventure find

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland

Explorers and Adventure find

hi,

I am curious to see how many adventures your explorers find.

I have 2 normal and 1 savage and I send them all the time on short and medium searches for adventures and every time they come back with no adventure and only map fragments, I probably get an adventure 1 in 20 sends.

Does this seem about normal, this has been happening for the last 2 months or so, before this I used to get adventures regularly.

Anyone got any views on this?

Battle Hardened Contributor Jamdoggy's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove
    Finding adventures is random, but as you can see here on the wiki, the chance of finding map fragments is far higher than finding an adventure. There will inevitably be periods when luck isn't on your side, and you seem to get a lot less.

Having said that, 1-in-20 does seem very low when the actual chance should be between 1-in-3 and 1-in-4. Keep track of your next 100 searches to verify your results, and if this is still the case, it might be worth dropping a note to Support, including your results.

Nifty
    World
    Northisle
    1 in 20 would seems a little poor, although having said that would be happy if just for once it wasn't SOTV or SE they find.. Really seems same old story map frag, map frag, map frag SotV & back to map frag... Really!

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    since posting i have sent out 3 explorers again and found 1 in 9 searches, and it was traitors, so it might be picking up, but ill keep an eye on it and report it if it stays bad

Reply to Thread