Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Depleted Gem Pits

World
    Sandycove
    hope your right Jodelientje. A long time ago this was also asked but nothing happend.
    It's me the guildleader of the greenisle warriors
    to join mail me in game or with private message ^_^

http://forum.thesettlersonline.com/g...achmentid=4940

Enlightened Sage
    World
    Newfoundland
    Doubt it will happen anymore as it's generally pretty devastating for sales. People get the pit for free or with an small investment and then just wait to repeat pit purchases and never buy a single gem.

Wordsmith
    World
    Northisle
    BB if want put more gem pits. can put in shop (shop where we buy gems for money) gem pit for 70-80€. also in that shop can be limit.

Putting more gem pits in game for 20K gems is bad (too many gems in game for little money). because of that bb put shooter for 550 gems demolish crew for 990 gems etc
    BB don't understand their own game

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by corona88 View Post
    BB if want put more gem pits. can put in shop (shop where we buy gems for money) gem pit for 70-80€. also in that shop can be limit.

Putting more gem pits in game for 20K gems is bad (too many gems in game for little money). because of that bb put shooter for 550 gems demolish crew for 990 gems etc
    Agree 100% with this, any more gem pits should probably be on limited offer also.

World
    Sandycove

Wink Add new gempits!

There have not been added aney gem pits for a looooo...oooooo...(wait for it..)..ooong time!

I think it's about time to add new Gem Pits and change the max amount a player can by.
    With the new upgrade that adds new lands to occupy there is also an increase in the need of gems!

Also the demolition of rocks & mountains is expensive and there were no new gem pits added!
    There have not been added aney gem pits for a looooo...oooooo...(wait for it..)..ooong time!

Also I have seen that there are many players that think that the gem pit needs to be included in the "add resources" category!
    I mean that we need to be able to add gems to it!

Dont you all agree? lets make a lite writing and agreeing on this so that we get what we all need!

World
    Sandycove
    I have lost so many friends in game and so many guild members because of the slow speed in the game and the huge costs to speed things up and make it more fun with gems!
    They lose so many players so the realm is almost dead... maybe if they add more gempits for the veteran players, then thay won't lose them and have the veterans make the game more interesting and support the newer players!
    Last edited by Manatorax; 10.09.15 at 08:46.

Raving Rabbid
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Manatorax View Post
    I have lost so many friends in game and so many guild members because of the slow speed in the game and the huge costs to speed things up and make it more fun with gems!
    Players move on - the lack of content above level 50 has been the biggest reason. Hopefully a new life is about to be injected into the game.

They lose so many players so the realm is almost dead...
    Actually since the release of the Steam client I've seen more new players than I've ever seen in 3 years playing.

maybe if they add more gempits for the veteran players, then thay won't lose them and have the veterans make the game more interesting and support the newer players!
    I very much doubt that they will add more gempits and I also think the new content will help with player retention. I can't see BB doing anything that will damage their income from this game and rightly so.
    HOTFIX!

World
    Sandycove
    The level cap raise is a step in the right direction and we're finally getting the long awaited home island expansion but I do believe more gem pits are needed as well, perhaps all the more because of these additions. I haven't really examined the Steam client (is it a real game client or just a web link pushed as a Steam app?) but having the game visible on Steam is surely a good thing.
    XzavieR
    Northern Direwolves Beta

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Sandycove
    They lose so many players so the realm is almost dead... maybe if they add more gempits for the veteran players, then thay won't lose them and have the veterans make the game more interesting and support the newer players!
    I cannot for the life of me see how any more than 200,000 gems would make the game more fun, if you haven't bought all the generals, savage scouts, limited items and have enough left for 2-3 years premium you've probably done something wrong.

Regarding the server being dead I disagree it might be a bit slow between 2am and 8am uk time but given it's a European server you'd expect that.

Veteran players left because for a very long time there's been nothing to do after you've collected all the bean stuff.

Quartermaster
    World
    Sandycove
    im on my last gempit pls mr or miss BB can we have cap increased

Reply to Thread