Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Depleted Gem Pits

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland

Depleted Gem Pits

Not sure if anyone else agrees with this idea but after you have either purchased, with real money for gems so that in turn you can purchase a Gem Pit it does seem to go to waste once its depleted, yes ok you may well have brought thousands of cookies, golden parrots or silos but what if when the Gem Pit depletes you get a mystery gift, maybe an adventure, X3 or X4 buff or something along them lines so that you will be A) promoting the reason for buying gems (to get a Gem Pit) and B) making the blow of losing a gem income that little bit more easier.

Let me know what you all think

Cheers

Hammersmith

Town Councillor
    World
    Newfoundland
    Considering you pay 20k gems for it and get 40k gems out of it I think that is all the promotion one needs. an adventure or buff when its finished is nothing compared to what you actually got out of it.

Quartermaster
    World
    Northisle
    I would like a new gempit please.

World
    Newfoundland
    I still think you should be able to get refills, with either gems, star coins or in loot. So a 200 refill would yield 400 gems and such.
    BAAAHHHHHJJJAAA
    Noun (bah, yah)
    Extreme articulation of both negative and positive exuberance

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Gem refills sounds good, that could be something the boffins could work on, I understand you get more gems out then you put in but do you really sit there and say oh well that's gone never mind, I know a few people have been on Gem Pit watch as they drain it out and it would be something nice to end it with, again its just a thought and wondered what other thought about.

Thanks for the input thou

Hammersmith

Battle Hardened Contributor
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by PChamps View Post
    Considering you pay 20k gems for it and get 40k gems out of it I think that is all the promotion one needs. an adventure or buff when its finished is nothing compared to what you actually got out of it.
    This. Anyone that buys a gem pits knows exactly what they get, if 40k gems for 20k gems is not enough for you then you should not buy it.

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    you get 100 gems for 600 star coins so why not a refill for star coins, but bb doing something for the level 50 player

Town Councillor
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragavon View Post
    This. Anyone that buys a gem pits knows exactly what they get, if 40k gems for 20k gems is not enough for you then you should not buy it.
    There are principles behind it.
    Just as the guys working as engineers at Google who receive six figure salaries, when asked about what makes their company cool, they'll say "free food" - not like they were starving in the first place.

If BB rewarded a Mystery Box when the Gem Pit runs out, it would not break the balance or anything. It would, however, "help pass the loss"

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland

Gem pit

All gem pits depleted soon, so it is time to rise cap for gem pits that can be purchased.

World
    Newfoundland
    I think it won't be long

Reply to Thread