Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Stop lootspotters being able to click complete

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Newfoundland
    you should sort out your left over troops before you even sell your ls really if u doint have enough general then you should transfer them ealier but the way i read and understand the OP he could sort his troops before he makes the last attack no need to remove the right of ls to click complete.
    i personally always sort me troops either by transfering them back or assigning them to what generals i have before i make the last kill...
    like fishslice said poor planning if you dont do this really....

Keen Commentor
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by PChamps View Post
    The better idea would be for BB to scrap the super long wait for unassigned troops to get back to your island. I mean they are taking the same route as the generals so why do they have to take 4 times as long? just make them 30 mins just like the normal general.
    Good idea, but if I understand things correctly, not a fix for everyone.

Haven't done this myself, but a lootspot seller once told me he sent troops directly from that adventure to another he had bought a spot on. If that's indeed possible, your solution would increase travel time by 30 mins, since the troops would first end up back home.

Imo, Hazgod's suggestion about a timer after last gen getting back to camp, is a good one, allthough 5 mins is a little short.

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Northisle
    That would sort it too. It's the 2 hour wait that annoys me about it. Reducing that to the 30 minutes of slow gen transfer would fix the issue.

Although, as Rafnir said I have had this problem where I wanted to send the vet straight on to a lootspot after making my final kill or something.

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    In my honest and humble opinion, when I start an adventure, I'd like to click 'finish' myself as well. When I sell a ls I feel it is my responsibillity to be there when the adventure is actually finished. And in case of emergency a ls-buyer could still be asked to click 'finish' for you.
    Maybe an alternative is to be able to set the option.

And what I had on my latest adbenture: a ls-buyer wanted to attack another camp then I had already told them to do, not really a big problem for me if you want to speed things up, but if I tell you to do A and you send your general and wait all that time to tell me you'd rather do B, well I'm sorry but too late, I already arranged my final attack and can't change the set-up anymore.

It's just decency really, what we're talking about here.

Reply to Thread