Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Stop lootspotters being able to click complete

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Northisle

Stop lootspotters being able to click complete

It's so freaking irritating when a lootspotter clicks complete before you can re-arrange your troops to send back.

Town Councillor
    World
    Newfoundland
    Ok lets turn it around, you make last kill and complete appears but get logged off and cant get back on for 5 hours... they should sit there until you get back and click complete?

I have finished lootspots because the person doing the adventure has taken so long to come back, taking away the complete would basically lock anyone in until the person returns.

My advice is advise them not to click once you are done, and if they still do then add them to your ignore list as a player you do not want to sell lootspots to.

Wordsmith
    World
    Newfoundland
    +1 PChamps.
    In fact with Fairytale adventures I have been known to send last attack which could take some time to walk there, fight and complete and advised the LS person to accept complete as I have had to leave.
    Why don't you just make sure your generals are loaded and ready to go home before you send the last attack or is the original poster saying they want to do their last kill, have their general walk home to his camp, pack more troops into him and then send him home. If so then that's poor planning and not rtf in my opinion....

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Newfoundland
    +1 PChamps

Fishslice, its not everyone that have enough generals to have the option of loading other generals with left over troops, so to have to wait a few minuts for a general to return, exept for fairytale adv, could easy be part of the deal, but it should be made as a point when making the trade.
    "How good bad music and bad reasons sound when we march against an enemy"
    Nietzsche

Enlightened Sage
    World
    Northisle
    And don't forget about people who actually want to do an adventure as a team? Yes, it does happen...

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Maybe if it was possible if loot spotters could only complete if say the owner was off line for say 15 mins or more.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Town Councillor
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorotheus View Post
    Maybe if it was possible if loot spotters could only complete if say the owner was off line for say 15 mins or more.
    What if the "owner" didn't log out but left the computer for 5 hours? many people leave Settlers logged in when they go and do other stuff, I know if I had an emergency logging Settlers out would not be the first thing on my list. So again no good.

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Northisle
    Doesn't have to be logged out. If it was "5 minutes after the last general got back to camp" that would be plenty. If it gave you 5 minutes to rearrange your troops and send the generals back that would be fair, and would still allow you to click complete when the owner leaves. Alternatively, if a lootspotter clicks complete it could just free them from the lootspot.

Town Councillor
    World
    Newfoundland
    The better idea would be for BB to scrap the super long wait for unassigned troops to get back to your island. I mean they are taking the same route as the generals so why do they have to take 4 times as long? just make them 30 mins just like the normal general.

Reply to Thread