Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Chant Focus Buffs IMPORTANT if you use them please read

World
    Sandycove

Chant Focus Buffs IMPORTANT if you use them please read

OK, Here it go's
    Today I gifted a Chant buff to a fellow guild member who said they would put it on for me.
    ONLY when he went to accept it he couldn't as hes not level 48.
    I sent a ticket to support asking if they could remove it from said guild member and place in my mail or delete if from guild member and replace my 99 gems.

They replied basically NO It has to stay in that persons mail until he gets from level 45 to level 48 to accept it.

I have been Level 50 for a long time so i have no visible warning in merchant of what levels you have to be.
    So therefore I feel there should be a warning added in the merchant in the box http://prntscr.com/2yozj8 to say what level you have to be to accept said buffs etc.

ALSO why would it allow me to gift it if the player cant accept it surely this should be prevented also by the powers of BB
    and to save anyone else loosing out but probably "too many coding issues etc" will be excuse

Thought I would warn you all, Please check player level before you send them as gifts to be placed as we all know the lack of communication from BB stops us knowing otherwise unless players inform others, Which is a sad state of affairs I feel but its the way this game seems to be.

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Sandycove
    lulu you're spot on. This keeps coming up, and not just for 50, it's the same for anyone who's passed the level required to unlock something.

See also:

Merchant Epic items Star coin gifts to under lvl 50 players

Friend send me a gift but I can't accept it...-What's happen now!?

It really does need sorting in-game and until then it shouldn't be half so difficult to get the gift reversed.

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Iolanthe View Post
    lulu you're spot on.
    It really does need sorting in-game and until then it shouldn't be half so difficult to get the gift reversed.

they said cannot undo the move I made or to replace the gift. In this situation the gift will remain in the player's mail box, As soon as the player reaches level 48 option to accept or decline the gift will become available.
    So basically no also as for decline gift option not there anyways now so dunno what they on about there

edit
    also by the tone of that it like they saying its my fault with the move i done bit.
    sorry but they need to do something as how are we meant to know
    Last edited by lulu10093; 07.03.14 at 17:15. Reason: removed Quote off support

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Sandycove
    Aye, I had something very similar in... August of 2012 apparently o.O. This has been an issue a long time, more so now with so much available at higher levels.

In the end it was sorted but it took a fair bit of explaining, gentle cajoling and a screenshot of the gift mail while opened on the screen. Back then Support couldn't do it themselves, it had to go through the Devs, no idea if it's changed at all. So it's been possible, at least in the past. Thankfully I didn't need to explain that there is no Decline, though I did have to assure them I knew how to level up.

There is a mountain of xp between 45 and 48, that's a long time to wait and it is clearly not the fault of the player for not realising what they're getting into. There isn't even a smidgen of warning from the game.

Town Councillor
    World
    Newfoundland
    Good old customer support strike again. About as helpful as a chocolate tea pot.

World
    Sandycove
    oh i had a reply from what i had sent them in response to quote above its laughable

as i had sent this
    Hi
    I think its a big floor in the game then if Like i did i could gift the chant to a player under the level needed to accept it.
    please can you make it obvious to us players who have been level 50 for a long time what we can and cant send to certain levels then to prevent this happening in future.
    As this does not mention no certain level being needed to accept the buff
    http://prntscr.com/2yozj8

Lulu10093
    basically they will sent my suggestion to devs to consider

Looks like i just have to wait for said player to climb that mountain of XP to level 48.
    but don't worry odds are there will be some other epic/new thing happening next month to add more bugs in game probably which wont get sorted either
    (not including Easter event).

they really cant see how things not our fault if we don't know yet they just want us to take it on chin, they need to be more clear with things then it wont be happening as often or at all.
    Last edited by lulu10093; 07.03.14 at 17:13. Reason: removed support quote

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by lulu10093 View Post
    basically they will sent my suggestion to devs to consider
    basically, BB devs are never wrong..
    25/11-14 , 23/02-16 .. The end is coming and it will look like this .

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by SmurfAsH View Post
    basically, BB devs are never wrong..
    lol

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Sad, but "true"..
    25/11-14 , 23/02-16 .. The end is coming and it will look like this .

Committed Clicker
    World
    Northisle
    Unfortunately it is against ToS to post any outline of discussion with moderators or developers within the forum or within chat (yes you can post it on twitter and facebook). You break their rules by telling others what they have told you to do... Never known that attitude from a German group before...

Exchange with Support/Mod/Admin in private

Any discussion or exchange with a Support agent, moderator or admin is considered private. It is forbidden to copy/paste your exchange on the forum or on the chat.

Reply to Thread