Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: reward for collecting al collectibles

World
    Newfoundland
    You do realise its against the rules to conduct any petitions on here

Petitions and calls for a boycott

Any reference or invitations to petitions and boycotts will be stopped, depending on the type and situation, and may result in a warning or a final expulsion without prior notice.

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    only thing they could do imo is add it to the achievements, but other than that, i agree with the above, its already a free resource to make buffs

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    It would be nice if the concept of 'petition' was clarified. In my understanding, this is not a 'petition' that should get one banned (or threatened with banning). It is basically a suggestion for the game. I don't see what is wrong with making a suggestion, even if others don't agree that it is a good one.

Also, I wonder as to the wisdom of MODs commenting with authority on such matters (which are not in keeping with keeping the forum PEGI-7 or in following with the rules). Shouldn't players be allowed to comment freely within the bounds of the rules?

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by FolquetTheGreat View Post
    It would be nice if the concept of 'petition' was clarified. In my understanding, this is not a 'petition' that should get one banned (or threatened with banning). It is basically a suggestion for the game. I don't see what is wrong with making a suggestion, even if others don't agree that it is a good one.

Also, I wonder as to the wisdom of MODs commenting with authority on such matters (which are not in keeping with keeping the forum PEGI-7 or in following with the rules). Shouldn't players be allowed to comment freely within the bounds of the rules?
    You obviously failed to read the bit where the OP called it a petition.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorotheus View Post
    You obviously failed to read the bit where the OP called it a petition.
    That would mean the rule is: One musn't say the word "petition." Which is inexpressibly silly.

The entire Suggestions section of the forum is a series of petitions though the word itself is rarely included and "request" more often used.

Quote Originally Posted by FolquetTheGreat View Post

+1

World
    Sandycove
    Please keep the thread on topic.

In case people forgot, the suggestion here is to add a reward to the collectible quest.
    If you want clarification on the rules, or if you want to complain about the way the forum is moderated, please send a ticket to Support.

Thank you,
    Fexno
    Last edited by Fexno; 03.07.14 at 18:38.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland

Collections

At present if you find all items hidden on a map (barrels, herbs, etc.) there is no bonus for finding everything. Would BB consider adding a bonus of a few random event items for successful hunts? These don't have to be relevant immediately - presents at Easter will keep till Christmas etc. and the numbers don't need to be large - 1-5 items depending on the size of the collection would do the job nicely.

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland

Collectibles

It could be a kind of small motivation in the game looking for collectibles on the island. For example, the reward could be 1 more random collectible if you have found all collectibles on the map during 4 hours... and no extra reward if it takes you for too long to find all collectibles.

World
    Sandycove
    Threads merged

Reply to Thread