I'm pretty sure there must have been similar requests before but I tried a search and it only gave me unrelated topics, so I decided to post a new one anyhow.

I hear people complaining about the limited amount of adventures. Especially since a player of a certain level range will only do a selected few of them - either because of level restrictions or because that's what they can do with the troops/generals they have or because they have long surpassed the lever where they are still interesting/lucrative to do. I got to the level, where I can do pretty much everything apart from fairy tales but I'm still stuck with doing two adventures because the rest are just not worth it without a vet or don't give enough XP or aren't easily available.

I'm also certain that BB doesn't make new adventure maps by sitting down someone in front of a computer to type code in a text file, and there is some semi-graphic designer tool, and even if it's not a flash app, it wouldn't be hard to adapt it? So how about releasing an adventure mapmaker tool to the players (like in HMM) and we could make maps and submit it to the test server -- or a different test server -- for other players to try and rate and review. The forum could have a dedicated subgroup for reviewing player maps. And the best of them (I'm sure there'd be a stiff competition) would get reviewed by BB and adapted into the game? Guessing loot and XP would need to be adjusted beforehand from amounts suggested by the maker towards something more balanced. *cough* And there could be a tool where one could design an entirely new set of enemy troops to be used on a map - I mean the statistics and specialities, not the graphics, obviously.

Even if it only meant one new adventure every month, it'd be an improvement, and it could be done as some type of ongoing competition between players.