Reply to Thread

Thread: Wave attacks

SIRGEOEDD

Wave attacks

Hi

I am new to TSO. I have got to the point where I need to attack the first bandit leader with a special unit (Skunk). When I do Combat Preview, it says I need to attack with two waves.

I have two garrisons, each with troops. Do I just send one in first, then the other, or is there a way of getting them to attack together?

Thanks

World
    Sandycove
    Generals attack one after other. If both generals arrive at same time - second waits till first attack finishes.

SIRGEOEDD
    Thanks Vydoonacc

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    I'm afraid I don't get this either. I just sent in 2 'Generals' to the same camp - but the enemy force just 'reset' and now I am waiting another day while they both recover and I build up troops again.

The other sites that talk about clearing the zone with a bunch of recruits will just not work on this enemy camp - I lost 2 full sets of 200 recruits during the 'attacks'.

*sigh* more lessons to learn, sites/people to ignore. It seems that information about this game moves between 'beta' information and 'live' information without notice.

Enlightened Sage
    World
    Northisle
    just because you failed to understand advice, doesn't mean people are giving you bad information. Or, to put it another way, don't blame other people for your mistakes.

It's well known and has been a constant for the last 2 years that any individual enemy not killed in an attack returns to full strength for any subsequent attacks. That's what happened to you here.

Reply to Thread