Reply to Thread

Thread: Carriages

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove

Carriages

I think it would be a good idea, if you could take left over event resoures, and turn them into carriages in the rarity provision house.
    Since it is so hard to come by carriages in the game, when trying to do your guild quest as higher lvl players.

Town Councillor
    World
    Newfoundland
    That would then make the carpenter obsolete which is the building made to build carriages.

Might as well add a feature to turn beans into bean stalks in there also and rule out the fairytale castle.

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    Not many people seem to use the carpenter anyway and it is expensive to run, and the left over event resoures could be made use of to make a few more carriages to make those gq a bit easier, as carriages are hard to come by, unless you make them which costs alot, or to buy them which still costs alot.

Enlightened Sage
    World
    Northisle
    I think you're both wrong

Picking carriages as the resource of choice is just arbitrary

The already existing option of turning event resources into gold hasn't rendered the coinage obsolete

My suggestion is that the event resources be convertible into any other resource. The advantage of this suggestion is that it will lead to months of arguments as to which resource is the most economically worthwhile for conversion... </sarcasm>

Town Councillor
    World
    Northisle
    If you play on Northisle, I will gladly convert all of your existing event resources (eggs/pumpkins/presents) into carriages on a 1:1 ratio.
    I bet there will be other highlevels on other servers who will respond similarly.

No additional content needs to be implemented into the game for that.

Town Councillor
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharpielein View Post
    If you play on Northisle, I will gladly convert all of your existing event resources (eggs/pumpkins/presents) into carriages on a 1:1 ratio.
    I bet there will be other highlevels on other servers who will respond similarly.

No additional content needs to be implemented into the game for that.
    Hah to be honest I did not even click in knowing what resources the poster meant. I would to do that any carriages for any event resources (eggs/pumpkins/presents) 1:1 trade would be fine by me

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    I do think the OP meant event collectibles as leftover resources (Bells, candy etc.)

Still I see no use for that feature.

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    I meant event resoures such as presents, pumpkins, eggs etc, to turn into carriages, or maybe turning hwp and marble into carriages would be a good idea.
    I just think there needs to be another way to get carriages, so when you have to pay them for Guild Quests (which some of us do) it makes it easier to have some more carriages in storage.

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Northisle
    Why waste your resources on making carriages in the first place. Dam swords, xbows, wheels/carriages/cannon buildings are obsoleted by the weapons showing up in adventures. 1 hour and 20 minutes for a single dam sword cycle is ridiculous. Just got 500 of those in 1 spot from RB. There is literally no point in ever running these buildings other than for quests

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    I agree Hazgod i never run those building unless it is for a quest, What i am getting at is you cant get carriages/wheels from adventure loot. So how are you meant to get lots of them for quests, (I have to pay 40 carriages for guild quests, quite often). Unless you buy carriages/wheels on trade which are normally high price or make them. My game suggestion is there should be another way to get carriages, such as possiably turning some sort of resource into carriages (Preferably at resource which isnt used often) or adding them to loot in adventures only a small amount of course.

Reply to Thread