Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Thread: Settlere missing and no one produced

World
    Northisle

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Fexno View Post
    Seems like you are also affected by the other bug of not gaining settlers. The solution for this, would be to log out and wait 30 minutes before logging in. Your population count should increase normally again.
    Sacrificing troops (in an adventure) did the forced server update needed here.
    25/11-14 , 23/02-16 .. The end is coming and it will look like this .

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    Yeah, got up this morning and found 0 settlers produced over night.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Ok. So this was supposed to be a fix for OPEN-Weird-population-count, but seems to have impact every players.
    Still, BB seems to have no clue about what's happening and where to check as "Information-related-to-the-population" just describes what players, affected to that earlier mentioned bug, should do.
    Fexno tried to straighten things out, but a "30+ min log out" was no fix. For me sacrificing some troops did the forced server update needed.

Too bad I do not remember the exactly numbers of my population, when I was kicked out last night (when maintenance started). Thou I know I had 4 unemployed settlers and less than 200 up to population limit (and having 3 village schools; a settler-regen of about 5,5 per hour).
    This is what I saw, about 10 hours later, when I logged in..

The difference of population size shown in the mouse-over popup "Population" window and what's shown in Mayor's house is 78. Doing some simple maths and it's easy to see "no settler-regen" could explain that alone, but also adding "workers not returning as unemployed" (ie every depleted well and mine) and numbers started to fit.
    Also notice the numbers of working settlers. Those never changed thou I added settlers.
    Check spoiler for bigger image.
    Spoiler

Check spoiler for bigger image.
    Spoiler

At this point I had tried to solve this by being logged out 30+ min and also by putting up a Floating residence. Didn't work.

After I had done an attack in HLT (lost 136R), things started to sum up right and population size shown in the mouse-over popup "Population" window was the same as what's shown in Mayor's house. (I had also added 10 pop to my Floating residence.)

To try summarize:
    It seems like I lost 78 settlers in this fix and I couldn't care less - too bad I didn't manage to get enough screenshots to straighten this out.
    Perhaps there are players minding their numbers better..
    Last edited by SmurfAsH; 14.03.14 at 11:38.
    25/11-14 , 23/02-16 .. The end is coming and it will look like this .

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    Logged off all night, turned off router, (clearing router cache) cleared browser cache, cleared flash cache, logged in and it is ok, I have about 70 pop. Added 20 and they stayed (good boy) Now BB how about giving everyone some settler and or bread gifts? There's a good boy

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by SmurfAsH View Post
    The count was wrong in the first place anyway. Please reread my post you quoted first. To me it seems like you're still starring at that mouse-over popup population window INSTEAD of checking Mayor's house for the actual amount of settlers.

Updated.
    It's probably both "workers not returning to unemployed status" and "no settlers regen" during maintenance causing this lack of settlers.
    I'll try to show and explain soon in a new post.
    No, i am not "starring at that mouse-over popup population window INSTEAD of checking Mayor's house for the actual amount of settlers", i am looking at the population in the Mayor's house. Also I logged in from a different computer tonight to find out I have 4 unemployed settlers and my empty mine and wells now have settlers in event though my total count of available settlers is now superior to the maximum ammout of settlers i'm supposed to have (1593/1540)... it just doesn't make any sense! it looks like the issue changes every few hours![/QUOTE]
    Attached Images
    Last edited by Teebz; 14.03.14 at 00:29.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Yep me too. 2129/1850 settlers. No new settlers. Mines unworked. I have had to shut my Island down.

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Teebz View Post
    No, i am not "starring at that mouse-over popup population window INSTEAD of checking Mayor's house for the actual amount of settlers", i am looking at the population in the Mayor's house. Also I logged in from a different computer tonight to find out I have 4 unemployed settlers and my empty mine and wells now have settlers in event though my total count of available settlers is now superior to the maximum ammout of settlers i'm supposed to have (1593/1540)... it just doesn't make any sense! it looks like the issue changes every few hours!
    [/QUOTE]

and now, the logo showing if i reached the max number of settlers indicates that i have less settlers than max but the figures showin up IN THE MAYOR'S HOUSE are 1540 / 1540... am I losin it?

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    Hi,

After adding and upgrading a noble residence to 50 settlers and adding settlers from the Star Menu the result is "Settlers: 1632/1570" in the Mayor's house.
    After clearing the cache nothing changed. Still all mines builded yesterday and today have no workers and the Population remains 0.

So, according your explanation you are robbing me with about 100 settlers and a living place for them (= 2-3 building licenses).
    I don't like this.
    Last edited by koljo; 14.03.14 at 15:50.

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by koljo View Post
    Hi,

After adding and upgrading a noble residence to 50 settlers and adding settlers from the Star Menu the result is "Settlers: 1632/1570" in the Mayor's house.
    After clearing the cache nothing changed. Still all mines builded yesterday and today have no workers and the Population remains 0.

So, according your explanation you are robbing me with about 100 settlers and a living place for them (= 2-3 building licenses).
    I don't like this.
    I think you got it right (except i didn't get the extra licenses), and in the mean time a lot of us followed the 1st advice which was to build residences using our gems... Thanks very much Bleubyte. please next time, warn us so we have time to put on some vaseline and take our pants down: might be less painfull...

Reply to Thread