Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: New landing zones - Good or bad?

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle

New landing zones - Good or bad?

Hey guy!

Just bought a ls and found my gen arriving in the top left corner instead of the bottom, so had to move him to make my kill. Kind of annoys me, I do not call it an "improvement" to add hassle like this to the game. THere's enough of stupid time sinks already, and this just lowers my enjoyment of the game.

So what do you think? Does bb improve anything with changes like this?

World
    Newfoundland
    Agree with you.

Why fix something that isn't broken?

World
    Sandycove
    -1 for me - just shows the Devs have never spent a decent amount of time playing the live servers. Epic Fail...

Please put it back to how it was ASAP.

The game is already a time-sink, why now do you make us waste even more time having to have people transfer even more within the game?
    Last edited by jollyfog2012; 13.03.14 at 08:41.

Wordsmith
    World
    Northisle
    BB don't understand game.
    They made great game, but now after few years they don't understand what player need/want.

They can't upgrade barrack, star menu, buff system.... but they can make worthless stuff/updates
    landing zone update - very bad

World
    Newfoundland
    While I understand this is a change from what you are normally used to, these adjustments were needed in order to accomodate co-op adventures.

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Northisle

Randomly dumping generals at different landing zones

This is so irritating. Change it back. Why would you even make this change. If anything, don't place the generals at all and let us pick which landing zone to put them in

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Northisle
    These changes were absolutely NOT needed. Now I have to wait like 10 minutes for a lootspotter to walk from North to South on RB. That's just irritating. This isn't a co-op adventure. If there was a co-op version, fair enough. This is not a co-op version. If they are doing this they need to make lootspot travel 1 minute with max of 10 troops or just remove the requirement for a kill completely on non co-op adventures. This game annoys me more and more with each rubbish update. I freaking hate it when devs don't bother playing the games they are making and just add rubbish updates that no one actually playing wants and just ignore the key things that players have been wanting for years

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    The requirement of making a kill is actually really not necessary. I do understand that you thought people would do these advs together, but that is too messy to organize especially if you want to do a lot of advs. So now when we play with ls, just add the making a kill requirement. It only serves as a time sink

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Ravel View Post
    While I understand this is a change from what you are normally used to, these adjustments were needed in order to accomodate co-op adventures.

It's been weird for a long time, and so, so illogical, especially when doing an adventure with multiple players.
    The maps are definitely made so that players land on different parts of a map, in order to fight towards a common enemy instead of landing on top of each other.

To me i think that the last maintenance brought some unexpected surprises, there are more things not going right since last night.
    check the upgrade text when you want to upgrade an explorer, lol, if you add a tomb or codex for, let's say, a mistwalker or sabbatical. It says that adding a book will increase the search time with 0%. So what's the point of upgrading when you get none in return.

Think there being some things messed up and not noticed by BB.

Sorry BB_Ravel, i can't see the need of landing on those places for co-op adventures.
    please explain.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Buzzaroo View Post
    check the upgrade text when you want to upgrade an explorer, lol, if you add a tomb or codex for, let's say, a mistwalker or sabbatical. It says that adding a book will increase the search time with 0%. So what's the point of upgrading when you get none in return.
    OPEN-Graphics-glitch-Lucky-detour-gt-increased-to-0
    25/11-14 , 23/02-16 .. The end is coming and it will look like this .

Reply to Thread