Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Change Log - 27/03/2014

Raving Rabbid
    World
    Sandycove
    Disappointing to see that something which was of benefit to a player has been crippled, whilst no apparent progress has been made to the Locked Zones issue which is plaguing the game and seems to be getting worse.

Please get some priorities in order.

Nifty
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by defadog2014 View Post
    so now DB is back to 1000 cav losses, oww thats gona push an aready rising market loots up..so new players cant afford them
    epic
    You can save around 500 cav using a single RS:

http://forum.thesettlersonline.com/t...Ranged-Support

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    best news so far.
    thank you BB, now make beans worthless next we can all go and find another game to play

Wordsmith
    World
    Newfoundland
    I have no problem with BB 'fixing' the way they intended the RS and WPP to be used but I have to say I am disgusted with BB and the approach they take to abusing the long standing players.

First they make the buff weapons available and then fix what the considered to be an exploit that provided extra beans to Fairy Tale Adventure players. As per forum.tsotesting.com/threads/20028-quot-Fixed-quot-Weak-Point-Potion-and-Ranged-Support

Rather than an exploit fix this ended up with the position reversed so that players using these buffs got less beans for defeating the same camps as players not using these buffs. As per
    http://forum.thesettlersonline.com/t...Ranged-Support

The intent of these buffs was never to reduce the xp / star coins / beans available in the loot or at least was never published as such. Therefore the exploit fix actually introduced another bug but this time to BB's advantage so what do the do next?
    1) Do they fix the bug? No!
    2) Do they accept and recognise the bug? No!
    3) Do they introduce more new 'features' of these buffs that have an adverse impact on their usage? Yes!

Shame on you BB and if I hadn't already lost faith, then I have now.

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by JiriTomiczek View Post
    am I the only one who actually loves the idea with the WPP and/or RS to be used only once to an enemy camp :P
    This way I would like to thank BlueByte to actually read all the game suggestions. -> so, thank you
    I think is good idea also limit to just 1 per camp, I mean where's the fun in starting an adv using 4 wpp and that's it job done?

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by C0mplyOrDie View Post
    I think is good idea also limit to just 1 per camp, I mean where's the fun in starting an adv using 4 wpp and that's it job done?
    More like - Wheres the fun??? Cos it aint here no more

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by jollyfog2012 View Post
    More like - Wheres the fun??? Cos it aint here no more
    why bother playing if you don't enjoy it? or do you get your enjoyment from moaning on forums?

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by C0mplyOrDie View Post
    why bother playing if you don't enjoy it? or do you get your enjoyment from moaning on forums?
    I play it as Ive invested in the game and think I deserve better than has been offered of late with all the bugs - and Im as much entitled to an opinion as you thank you
    Last edited by jollyfog2012; 14.03.14 at 18:45. Reason: removed comment

Town Councillor
    World
    Newfoundland
    I would have to agree with jollyfog, I to have got to the stage this game is no longer fun and I feel I just visit to send out geos and explorers and then go. I spend more time on here posting with the hope the devs will eventually make the game good again. I have invested to much in this game (real money and my own time) to just walk away from it. I guess I think as unlikely as it may be that one day it will be good again.

Maybe enough posting to turn people off from playing or buying gems BB will eventually get the message and start listening to us.

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    I agree that the bugs and changes are a bit of a pain, but when has this game been any different? my comments was about the wpp and rs, I mean why even bother with adventures you could just pay the star coins for a random resource box in merchant, now that would be much more entertaining wouldn't it?
    Last edited by C0mplyOrDie; 14.03.14 at 18:43. Reason: .

Reply to Thread