Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Change Log - 27/03/2014

Quartermaster
    World
    Sandycove
    but as a bonus to use losing something to our benefit
    we get the chance to spend our hard worked for gem on useless over priced granite pits woohoo

in my honest opinion this will be the final nail for alot of long and dedicated players
    we have just spent two days of continually posting and advising (in help channel) and helping to cleaning the mess up from the population recalculation fix , that BB didn't feel good enoth to inform us was coming in..and our reward is nothing but a slap in the face with a wet fish..
    my whole point was not the fact that we can still save troops etc..it was that on test it worked, so alot spent time/effort stocking up to use the adventures, that now will be worth next to nothing

World
    Newfoundland
    Yet another proof that BB and the dev team don't give a damn about the game or the players.

World
    Sandycove
    There are posts upon posts about bugs and also some great suggestions. I think for the most part we feel under-informed, mis-informed and thoroughly let down atm. I for one do not want to see this game go to the wall, but BB Devs have to be more upfront with their news and more explicit regarding updates. Add to this that we feel not enough is being done to fix the more serious of bugs and yet they continue to roll out updates that have been panned on test server, I think we do have every right to have a serious moan
    Last edited by jollyfog2012; 14.03.14 at 18:50. Reason: spelling

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by JiriTomiczek View Post
    am I the only one who actually loves the idea with the WPP and/or RS to be used only once to an enemy camp :P
    This way I would like to thank BlueByte to actually read all the game suggestions. -> so, thank you
    Why don't you like how those buffs are currently used?

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    First timer to post a comment here and maybe the last.

BB, the potion and gun situation is not broken. Please leave it as is . I have played this game for over a year and invested alot of time and money into this game. I have met alot of great people here and made some fantastic friends.With the potions it gave me a little more time i can spend playing these adventures and have fun. To obtain these items you have to play adventures to get star coins so you may purchase them and/or play more secluded and hope to get these items . This takes time. I still play alot of other adventures without using these items anyway so i don't get it? They are not a luxury and they take time to obtain.
    Please reconsider... don't make me hate this game !

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    if something works why change it.

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    WPP's are the best item currently available in the star coin section of the market mainly due to the ability to club in with friends to do DB without losing 1000 cavalry and get the most out of a costly adventure. Now its usefulness is greatly decreased and the value of star coins plummeted once this change comes into effect. Once again this seems a reason for long time players to quit the game as more and more our bonuses disappear

Please do not go ahead with this change I beg of you to reconsider

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    Hi..whats next have more generals on adventure use only one to one camp..really!!!? don't see the fuss about using them 4 on adventure to speed up..its my earned i should make my own decision not someone saying so don't use that much ... someone said no fun using 4 on adventure, then is it fun to train 2-3k recruits on barrack with 25 ques wow i like clicking so much fun (we don't use them for fun we use to save time during premium time during fairy tales imagining most use star coins premium)

thank you ...cheers

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    so bread price drops like the titanic wheat and flour to follow. why not fix what broke not break what works. school upgrades why, to make it as easy as possible for new players to level up and get to fifty so the devs can p them off. as for the wpp send 1 wave of cav then use wpp as that saves 800 cav.
    horses price down
    what's next lvl 10 coinage smelters and 1000 deposit gold mines that will help kill trade faster and the game

Battle Hardened Contributor Jamdoggy's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove
    My thoughts on this change log:
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Ravel View Post
    • New collectibles and collections were added
    • Buffs to reveal all remaining collectibles on the home island and on an adventure island were added
    Awesome! Been eagerly waiting for this one to appear!
    • 6 new adventures are now available
    • There are adventures for 2, 3 or 4 players
    • The Bone Church is now available as a reward for one of the new adventures. It provides space for more settlers.
    Yay! Another addition I've been looking forward to...
    • The Village School can now be upgraded to level 5
    Great! Since last week's 'working settlers' fix, when my population was reset to zero, I've gained 200 free settlers, and have over 2,000 to go to reach max population - every little helps - I'll be upgrading all 3 of my Village Schools next week!
    • The option to delete mails was deactivated for certain mails that couldn't be deleted (like trade mails)
    Another useful change, that lots of people wanted. Now, when deleting all those Battle Report mails after an adventure, you won't be able to do one click too many and delete a much needed trade. Thanks BB!
    • The weak point potion and ranged support buff can only be used once on each enemy camp
    That's a shame. I can understand why this has been done, but I won't pretend that I'm not disappointed by it.

Reply to Thread