Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Change Log - 27/03/2014

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    It would help if BB could tell us how long they will be unavailble for. As it stands all they have done is opened themselves up to a slew of "When do we get them back" posts.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Actually, I think they thought a limit would solve the lost XP (or SC/beans) issue.
    Now I'll second jollyfog2012 in hopeful thinking..
    25/11-14 , 23/02-16 .. The end is coming and it will look like this .

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorotheus View Post
    It would help if BB could tell us how long they will be unavailble for. As it stands all they have done is opened themselves up to a slew of "When do we get them back" posts.
    I really hope that will take some time.. You know, let the new buffs been around on testserver before going live.
    25/11-14 , 23/02-16 .. The end is coming and it will look like this .

Keen Commentor
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Gerontius View Post
    9 gems on test. An interesting move to micropayments from a game that has heretofore had only VERY expensive in game items...
    I'm very bad at finding collectibles, I need to find them all once, for a main quest. Having to pay gems to be able to actually progress with a main quest, is a very poor design, but for me it's acceptable to pay 9 gems once to get rid of it.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Can you please clarify what happens with the loot of MSE:
    - will players still be able to drop WPP and RS from MSE while the buffs are removed from the menu?
    - if so, how will the buffs behave during the period the buffs are not present in the menu:
    -will they have the same behavior as before the removal?
    -will they have a different behavior?

Wordsmith
    World
    Newfoundland
    BB_Ravel - Can I ask if that means;
    1. MSE will only drop catapults / pirate residence whilst the wpp and rs buffs are removed from the shop?
    2. If the answer to the above is no the adv will continue to drop wpp / rs / catapults / pirates as per current loot table then I assume they will continue to work as now until BB implement the 'changed characteristics', is this correct?

Cheers
      fish

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    This all seems to be based on the assumption that everyone has unlimited amount of star-coins. We dont. Some of us work hard to earn them and then carefully choose what to spend them on. Dont wreck something that was not broken.

Edit:
    Sorry, I have to get back to this. Do I understand it right? Old players have a problem that they have pleanty of star-coins and can do adventures in no time using these buffs. Well, if they dont like it, who says they have to?
    Instead all we newer players have our play limited to solve a problem, we dont have and they dont have if they dont want to? Why?
    Last edited by Ulvgeir; 19.03.14 at 12:13.

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Sandycove
    Whoever runs the development side of things seems to have no grasp of consequences and the track record doesn't seem to going very well, Gems and premium were giftable and withdrawn, WPP and RS have been revamped once already due to the extra xp/beans and now to be withdrawn due to being able to do 1 adventure without losses. If they could I'm guessing the Rarity Provisions House and free gold tower would also go because they've been a raving success as far as the economy goes as well.

All of the above might of been avoided if the test server was actually much use and feedback that's been given was listened too. It's a decent gesture to allow all the buffs accumulated to be used up as they are and that's to be applauded. But someone needs to put some time into testing stuff thoroughly before it goes ''live'' because as it stands giving stuff out then taking it away after isn't going to sit well with the community if it happens time after time.

World
    Sandycove

WPs & Ranged Support after 27th March

I wonder if BB can clarify the following please:

After 27th March, will the adventure MSE acquired in the xmas event still drop these buffs as loot?

The home page only states that they will be removed from the shop until the new re-designed ones are available.

I would rather know now as I have so many of them left to do and dont want to break my neck between now and the 27th if there is no real need to do so.

Town Crier
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluesavanah View Post
    WPP and RS ... now to be withdrawn due to being able to do 1 adventure without losses.
    Actually it's more than just Dark Brotherhood that's at issue here. Motherly Love can be done with 4 WPP or 3-5 RS, More Secluded Experiments can be done with 2-3 WPP and 3-5 RS, Return to the Bandit Nest can also be done with them, but I'm not sure of the exact formula, and there are other adventures that could be done with them quite easily, but much less 'economically viable', as it were.

Reply to Thread