Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8

Thread: [Feedback] Change Log - 27/03/2014

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Thanks for the update.

Quote Originally Posted by BB_Ravel View Post
    MSE loot might change when the buffs are reintroduced and we will keep you updated on that.
    Where is the sense in that? If you tweak the buffs why would you change the loot chart?

EDIT:
    By "MSE loot might change" you mean:
    1. Once the new modified WPP and RS are introduced MSE will start dropping those instead of the "old" ones?
    2. Once the new buffs are introduced MSE will start dropping something else?

Thanks,
    H.
    Last edited by Horia; 25.03.14 at 18:52.

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    Horia, i would not bother how BB changes the MSE AFTER they introduce the new buffs... If you still got them try and finish them as soon as humanly possible, because i don't think the "new" ones are worth even mentioning.

@all the others and BB: i am a self sufficient player, bought a lot of gems, playing this game for FUN. now, part of this fun was to do a DB every now and then (maybe 2-3 a month) with some friends. you taking it out makes me sad really. also part of the fun was to HELP newbies advance in the game. you take that out too, since with me not being able to do 2 FT a day i can only give away 2 LS, instead of 4...
    you continue do what you do, and we continue our thing. when you get rid of us you'll hopefully have hoards of new players just waiting for the servers to open up to let them inside, with their plastic burning their hands, who are going to get so bored after spending 2-400 EU in 2-3 months on the game that they'll delete themselves, thus making place for new players.
    i will stick around for a while, as i am totally curious how everything will develop.

World
    Northisle
    Ranged support and WPP completely disappeared from the store... It is correct?

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    Yes, they will be re-introduced after BB has "fixed" them..can't say how long that will take

World
    Northisle
    ok, thx

Wordsmith
    World
    Northisle
    The black background behind pop-ups will only be shown for very important messages
    Why we still have black background?

Town Councillor
    World
    Northisle
    MSE loot might change when the buffs are reintroduced and we will keep you updated on that.
    Knowing Bluebyte and their inability to understand how the game works, can we expect the WPP's to be replaced with Pinewood refills and the Ranged Support with Stone Refills - just to make sure nobody will ever want to play that adventure again?

Reply to Thread