Reply to Thread

Thread: Proposal: chosing where to go first

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove

Proposal: chosing where to go first

How about if workers from a marble yard, for example, can be directed to a specific marble deposit and work there until depletion even if is not first after proximity criterion? Right now i got marble masons who work at a new discovered deposit but after full excavation they must go to the next nearest depo with only 1 marble unit. That should apply to all miners.

thank you!

Town Councillor
    World
    Newfoundland
    Why? that is less production, you want them to do the closest first to get marble in the quickest time.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    its about depos management, i buff marble masons and after depletion of closest depo they go to the next one with 1 unit.... if i can choose where to go i can deplete 1 unit first and using a geologist to get a full depo during my online presence...

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Sandycove
    I'd be down with that. It would definitely be preferable to be able to select an almost depleted mine at times to allow sending the Geo out while online.
    Or, alternatively, I'd consider just being able to destroy the mine at will (similar to how you already can with copper for example) to be about the same. Then you could log off with nice full mines.

World
    Newfoundland
    A great suggestion, this is forever a problem for me, I often log off at night with many deposits only having 30 -50 left and is eternally frustrating to say the least when all my masons are level 4.

It would add a more detailed level of control over your entire island. It would also be great for silo workers, to stop them wandering off to a wheatfield 3 sectors away and keep them working on the closest one or not working when the deposit is full.

Reply to Thread