Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast

Thread: Connection Failed ?

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    I have same issues. I see Tip of the day and get connection problem error.

World
    Newfoundland
    Tried on 4 different computers and 2 laptops with internet explorer, firefox and chrome. Have 3 broadband connections, one with sky, one with plusnet and one with BT. None of them work!

Had no problem getting onto the test server though.
    A little less compensation, a little more action please
    All this compensation ain't satisfactioning me
    A little more content and a little less bugged
    A little less inconvenient and a little more hugged
    Re-do PvP so its actually PvP and bluebyte satisfy me.
    Satisfy me bluebyte.

World
    Sandycove
    Unfortunately I can only suggest that you try the things suggested in this thread.

If that doesn't work you will have to contact Support using the contact form on this page
    Please provide them with detailed information on where and how the game fails to load (provide a 3rd party link to a screenshot if you are able to) and what you already tried to fix it.

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Fexno View Post
    Unfortunately I can only suggest that you try the things suggested in this thread.

If that doesn't work you will have to contact Support using the contact form on this page
    Please provide them with detailed information on where and how the game fails to load (provide a 3rd party link to a screenshot if you are able to) and what you already tried to fix it.
    I have tried with brand new laptop (from a friend) and it worked on same ISP it did not worked on my computer (so ISP is not the problem). I have done all suggested things and it did not solved my problem. It has now passed over 1 month from the time I have made a ticket to support, but the problem is not solved and there are no new news about it.
    I have already lost few hundreds of gems and new event is around the corner, but still there are no news about when the problem will be solved!!

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by ddinc View Post
    I have tried with brand new laptop (from a friend) and it worked on same ISP it did not worked on my computer (so ISP is not the problem). I have done all suggested things and it did not solved my problem. It has now passed over 1 month from the time I have made a ticket to support, but the problem is not solved and there are no new news about it.
    I have already lost few hundreds of gems and new event is around the corner, but still there are no news about when the problem will be solved!!
    Last time I had this problem it got instant fixed after I did a..

ipconfig /flushdns

..and restarted my router.
    25/11-14 , 23/02-16 .. The end is coming and it will look like this .

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by ddinc View Post
    From your post it's obvious there is nothing support can do for you since the problem is your end. As you say a borrowed new computer from a friend worked, so what have you got on yours that they don't have on theirs which could be preventing you from logging in. Have you tried fixing your registry. Have you tried re-installing your browser, have you tried re-installing the OS.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    I am on Northisle realm 2 but can't get it in English today - only German. Is this a bug???

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by SmurfAsH View Post
    Last time I had this problem it got instant fixed after I did a..

ipconfig /flushdns

..and restarted my router.
    Thx, but this didn't solved my problem.

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorotheus View Post
    From your post it's obvious there is nothing support can do for you since the problem is your end. As you say a borrowed new computer from a friend worked, so what have you got on yours that they don't have on theirs which could be preventing you from logging in. Have you tried fixing your registry. Have you tried re-installing your browser, have you tried re-installing the OS.
    The problem happens in other browsers also and the same problem happened to some other players also on the same date. Maybe some program update is the key, I do not know. I think that support should figure this out.

Nifty
    World
    Northisle
    Cannot access the game, try to log on, get to loading the map then get detected a connection error, lost connection over 4 hours ago

Reply to Thread