Reply to Thread

Thread: advanced recycling

World
    Northisle

advanced recycling

After playing the game for several years, you might find your storage overflooded with unused (raw) materials : planks, brew, stones, cannons, titanium plates, water... It would be great if these things could be recycled in -for example- gold coins or guild coins. The system would work in the same way as you can do for the conversion of brew into coins or stones and planks into tools etc.
    Some players have such an overstock, they can never sell it in the trade office.

Price rating would have to be lower than the current market prices : 1000 fish 1 coin, 1000 cannons 10 coins...

Or we could leave it as it is, with a massive amount of unused materials in each player's warehouse.

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Northisle
    u couId just seII them on most pIayers need Iots of brew and tooIs, cannons u can get a nice price on if u seII just under what everyone eIse does if u dont use them maybe someone eIse wiII, or a new production chain may come arise and require the things in which you didnt reaIIy use before but just burning the items for such a smaII amount seems a IittIe siIIy even giving them to guiIdys to heIp them out wouId be better but thats just my view

World
    Northisle
    that is my point. who needs all that saltpeter? the gunpowder? (you don't lose as much cannoneers as recruits) Marble? i am only using it for wheatfields and water sources, the rest gets on the trade office. but even then, i can't get rid of it all, resulting in an overflow in my storage.

I have seen players with massive amounts of bread, of damascenes (almost never had losses with elite soldiers)... They never can sell it. So : recycle it !!

BTW : very cool to use a capital "I" for an "L". Must be difficult to type... unless you did some wizz things with your keyboard !
    Last edited by jaykew2012; 24.03.14 at 17:50.

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Northisle
    keyboard has a few probs have to copy and paste my o's asweII but yeah saItpetre was gonna be used in the demoIition buff but not sure if thats coming back marbIe seIIs weII if price is right the badge buff use's quite a bit, i see what ur saying with damaswords but maybe BB bring out adv that require heavy Iosses i know if i got 10gcs/1000 and they then are usefuI id be pretty pee'd, u got new co-op adv coming soon so maybe bread trade wiII get better but i never reaIIy have a probIem seIIing tons of it so maybe aIter your prices?

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Northisle
    I always wondered what that was about!! Tilt the keyboard and give it a tap, probably something stuck under there!

As for the OP suggestion... I guess it wouldn't be terrible to have the option to convert unwanted resources for a.n.other kind of currency - tokens or something (For the love of God, NOT balloons!) that can be exchanged for high(er) level items/buffs in the merchant. There again, I've seen suggestions for making 'junk' resources (like salt) useful for bombs and suchlike, one-use buffs to take out all or part of a camp on an adventure - think I'd prefer something like that rather than another currency, but having something to do with them would be nice!

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by imyourmum View Post
    keyboard has a few probs have to copy and paste my o's asweII
    Luke! Use the fork!
    And then.. Wax on, wax off.. =D
    25/11-14 , 23/02-16 .. The end is coming and it will look like this .

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    The game needs to have bridges added to it. Also, the island needs to be opened up so a castle or buldings can be put on it.

World
    Northisle
    please stay on topic about "advanced recycling"...

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Northisle
    weII maybe they wiII introduce something i mean its not Iike u wiII have to use it if u didnt want to, i wouId expect to wait aIong time tho since they cant even change the 25 troops at a time in barracks and aII the other nice ideas but good Iuck anyway

Reply to Thread