Reply to Thread

Thread: [LITAS] Lithuania Empire - new guild recruiting.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland

[LITAS] Lithuania Empire - new guild recruiting.

Hello, some might know me in game already, others don't. Anyways. I saw there is Poland, Hungary and other country guilds. So I though it would be cool to create Lithuanian guild, and yet, there aint many of us playing TSO so we are inviting everyone who wants to join us! it doesn't mater where u live, what maters - is that we are hoping to get as many as possible friendly and helpful players to make best place for settling.

[LITAS] is new guild so there aint many members in it - for now!
    I'm my self guild creator and leader, have lots of experience how to rule guild's/tribes etc from other games - so there will be lot of interesting stuff here - but ofc in time... I'm inviting all players to join our guild. To do so, visit our website: tsolitas.weebly.com/ where You will find all information, like how to apply, who is members of our guild, description of it etc.

[Litas]
    DMetal
    Last edited by DMetal; 25.03.14 at 11:32. Reason: url to website

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    We are very happy that two new members joined us today. We hope to see more people joining us. With every new member we can start make more new guild games, quiz etc. I hope people will become more interested not just in Settlers game, but about other things like culture, customs. This guild is not just to trade or play games, but to get to share knowledge and interesting things, make discussions etc.

Have a nice day,
    D

World
    Newfoundland

Lithuania Empire [LITAS] recruting

Hello,

This guild only for Lithuanian talking people. So just mail me and ill explain the details. All guild made of Lithuanians so you will be provided with information how to start settling in our language.

Game name ViliusV

Reply to Thread