Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Achievements

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Northisle
    not really that interesting its just like the score system that was in pretty much every old game. I want playability updates or progress on stuff suggested in the past rather than time wasted on empty content like this.

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Newfoundland
    Yes some news on PVP or new levels or new epic raids would have been much much nicer but something is better than nothing and BB_Kaurkal on test did say this was just the first instalment of new content.

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    WOW look at the size of my Achievement , bet your is not as big as mine .......

Achievements done !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Battle Hardened Contributor
    World
    Northisle
    Some of you folks can never be happy, can you? At least this is new content... to some degree for all levels to enjoy. I know I will Thanks.

World
    Northisle
    Next step is to TSO automatically post your achievements to Facebook/Twitter

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    The only achievement I see here is that once again BB have failed to achieve completion of the many work in progresses which they have started in the past.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    I bet devs have forgot to add the most important info to this - player's level.. ^^
    25/11-14 , 23/02-16 .. The end is coming and it will look like this .

World
    Sandycove
    ppffft !!
    never mind all these 1/2 baked tabs'n'interfaces, where's the guild-bank/TO, rock/mountain demolition features, additional science chain abilities we've been promised ?
    come on BB, release the things people have been looking forward to instead of all this pointless junk !!
    He who speaks often, knows little;
    Those that know, speak rarely.

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    It's a "fluff" feature that indeed will be used only to see who has bigger achievement... and this doesn't improve the game in any way for most of us.
    While I understand the need to bring in more new players - fixing bugs and making small improvements so that we don't need 100's of clicks to just play the game would be more welcome and probably require less time. (Huge new gui here.. and barracks are suffering from very long from student grade gui :| )

Enlightened Sage
    World
    Northisle
    Should be fun, which is something to be welcomed.

Quote Originally Posted by Nihilista View Post
    Wow... how dissappointing... was really expected something for us level 50's...
    Don't understand this at all. If you're level 50, presumably you've finished most of the available quests. Achivements is basically more quests. How is that not something for people at level 50?

Of course, whether it's fun for someone at level 50 will depend on the implementation. Personally, I'm not holding my breath for something amazing, but nor does it make any sense to say it offers level 50 players nothing before seeing it.

Reply to Thread