Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: trade slot increase from 30gc to 100gc

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle

trade slot increase from 30gc to 100gc

Real quick and easy

I need to upload more then the 15 or so trade slots then i can to sustain my requirements for the day, I'm not spending gems to do that! BB you think you can up it from the 30gc all the way to 100gc or something? not only will it offer more resources etc into the market place which is a good thing anyone would agree, but give players and traders a lot more scope to develop there trade tactics as i find i can only really set up enough trades to sell one product or buy one product, il admit i do have a large seldom island set up that produce's and require's a lot of resource's to maintain but I know there are many others with large single chain set ups that must also have an issue.

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Sandycove
    Mostly just curious, but why do you need more than 15 at a time?
    I couldn't imagine personally how I'd achieve that level of requirement. Lots and lots of explorers finding adventures you need to sell one at a time?

Town Councillor
    World
    Newfoundland
    I think this is a great idea, if the suggestion was lets have more slots for free I would be against it. If someone is willing to pay for a slot then the trade is normally a good one that they think will sell/buy otherwise they have wasted that money.

Good idea +1

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Northisle
    yeah idont fancy wasting gems on siIIy things Iike that id rather pay in gcs its not Iike can be making anything from that idea so yeah Good idea ogz +1

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    very simple Thrade i personally deal in a lot of ewl/p but can't load enough to get what i need e.g http://prntscr.com/36atat
    thats just hitting the points i need to load but I'm missing out on other areas of my main trade that i need extra slots for to offer to jo bloggs. I have a huge turnover in ewl/p and with that alone i can only afford to have those trades live and nothing else and I'm talking i can't even put a trade up for bread and water the simple requirements for life I'm starving myself on the limited slots i have. now if it was 1gem for the next slot and went up in 1gem increments i would proberly not be here but 9-19-36 i guess your nuts. its mainly a change for the bigger traders to use and i understand a lot of people do not even use all there 30gc slots but the more trades someone can load the better it is for the market and prices and not to mention how ever small the cost of gc to add a trade to t.o it removes it from the game and as i have seen a few posts regarding inflation etc any gc black hole is a good thing or one day its going to cost you 1million gc for a silo.

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    http://prntscr.com/36ausl i need to sell some swap some and thats all the slots gone. how can i possibly buy it as well and offer people the best prices? let alone ask for swords or beans or baskets whatever,

bb remove the gem rubbish and place in an extra 10 slots for gc please

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    +1

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Good idea

Nifty
    World
    Northisle