Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Easter Event 2014

Wordsmith
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by jollyfog2012 View Post
    I still dont think they have an advantage, we are richer players due our "length of service" per se, so I dont think they will afford the stuff as we can given that we will be dictating the prices of the eggs during the event - I think it is all relative to to how long (or how well one trades) one has played the game to a degree...
    We have, but if new players can buy everything from last event. Price for eggs will be higher. Player who don't buy everything on last event. Now probably have enough resources for buying everything

All player must have same limit
    I just want same limit for all players.

World
    Sandycove
    I really dont see the argument If people here have played the game properly each week, then they deserve the rewards BB are offering in the event. Hence good trading, building up (the more you play, the more resources you get) deserves the rewards BB are offering.

BB want players to play every day to get resources for these events, and this is what they are doing, surely?

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Newfoundland
    It doesnt take the deepest pockets, it takes time in the game and shrewd trading to get what you really want...
    How so when everything both past and present can be bought with eggs, where eggs can be bought for gems and gems can be bought with ...money?

I like the fact that I can catch up on a few previously missed Easter explorers but I don't think it's right.

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Newfoundland
    It doesnt take the deepest pockets, it takes time in the game and shrewd trading to get what you really want...
    How so when everything both past and present can be bought with eggs, where eggs can be bought with gems and gems can be bought with ...money?

I like the fact that I can catch up on a few previously missed Easter explorers but I don't think it's right.

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Baggis View Post
    How so when everything both past and present can be bought with eggs, where eggs can be bought for gems and gems can be bought with ...money?

In this instance I will agree - but BB also need to make money from this game to keep those who prefer to play for free going.

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    I dont like the fact that old players are not being rewarded for their dedication compared to newer players. I have for sure missed out on certain events over the year and lost 2 recyclers, 3 village schools compared to the oldest ones, but i dont mind. Making the event rewards exclusive for this period feels alot more satisfying.

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Newfoundland
    Limit: 2 per player in total, limit increased by 1 compared to last year.
    Cost: 1545 eggs"

^^ to me that says we can get one more vet PLUS last years easter vet as the limit in merchant is 2.... - if im wrong, the wording needs adjusting ASAP
    I have two gem bought and one Easter 2013 Veteran. Last Easter the limit was 3, so taking them at their wording 'limit increased by 1 compared to last year' we must surely now be able to have four?

World
    Sandycove
    I honestly think that BB have allowed the extras purely due to our arguments last year over the vet & scout. Us older players were offered nothing new or better last year, so we insisted on being able to get another scout and another vet. Hence I think they have pre-empted that arguement this year, and I am happy for it. I know it doesnt seem fair to all, but given last year's outcry, I think they have done the better of 2 evils this time I have also posted all my arguments on it earlier

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Baggis View Post
    I have two gem bought and one Easter 2013 Veteran. Last Easter the limit was 3, so taking them at their wording 'limit increased by 1 compared to last year' we must surely now be able to have four?
    I hope so to Baggis

Nifty
    World
    Sandycove
    Everyone will be able to get 2 more Veterans. Whats wrong with that? It´s not old, but new players who are disadvantaged(if we can call it disadvantage at all), as old players already have Veterans from previous Easter Events, now they can get additional 2.

Reply to Thread