Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Easter Event 2014

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Sandycove
    Taken from the Polish servers, please keep in mind that while .pl do get things first things have still been known to change when new versions hit the rest of the world:

N.B. This account has nothing from earlier Easters.

Gem bought items and things bought for event resources are, or at least should be, separate, that's what was changed to balance the Vets after all the confusion last Easter. If the version currently on .pl holds then the numbers above should be for everyone though even that could still do with specific clarification, especially for the Vet.

The Dev Diary really is, once again, impressively unclear, people have been reading it various ways all 'round the world. If the above is accurate something like this:

It doesn't matter if you already bought them in the past. If the item wins,
    every player will be able to get the mentioned amount of items in exchange for Guild Coins.
    from the recent Third Community Vote would have been much clearer.

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    Looks Interesting, MMA is (I think) the top prize so gunning for it this year. Anything else is a bonus. I'm happy.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    So most of you are complaining about the fact that BB are allowing everyone to get Vets and Explorers, time out on the naughty step is in order I think.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

World
    Newfoundland
    UPDATE:

Noticing there has been quite a bit of confusion, the Dev Diary for the Easter Event 2014 has been updated. I hope you will find this new phrasing more clear.
    To make it easier for you to check the recent changes, here is the link to the Dev Diary.

The update is accompanied by a post explaining the reasoning behind it and offering further details. You can find that here.

Battle Hardened Contributor
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Ravel View Post
    UPDATE:

Noticing there has been quite a bit of confusion, the Dev Diary for the Easter Event 2014 has been updated. I hope you will find this new phrasing more clear.
    To make it easier for you to check the recent changes, here is the link to the Dev Diary.

The update is accompanied by a post explaining the reasoning behind it and offering further details. You can find that here.
    Thanks for making it clear now. 1 last question though: What about the vets from gems vs vets from eggs? What is the max limit now? still 3 or 4?

Thx!

Wordsmith
    World
    Newfoundland
    Thank you Ravel.
    Appreciate its not always easy and any change had to agreed across all sever forums as it was a global message so its good to see the response a week before our event.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    can someone clear something up for me regarding the vet... at present i have 1 vet from the very first easter event when he first came out ..and i could buy one from the shop i always thought you could buy two from the shop.. if thats the case if i get this years vet with eggs does that mean i wont be able to buy the other vet from the shop for gems? if thats the case and i buy the gem based vet now will i still be able to get the egg one during the vent giving me a total of 3 vets

Wordsmith
    World
    Newfoundland
    Hades - I could only buy 1 from the shop as I got 2 from the last 2 easter events and the max was 3.
    The way I read Ravels post is that the Easter Vet will be available to everyone this year, irrespective of what you have bought previously. As such I assume if you get the shop one you will be able to still get this easter one.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove
    Well done again BB. Really looking forward to this event.

Thanks ... Fishy ><(((ยบ>

Wordsmith
    World
    Northisle
    I understand now on this way.

Former limit is removed. Not important how many you have, vets, explorer...
    Every can buy only 1 explorer , 1 vet, 5 watermill, 3 floating.

Before was 2 vet for new player 1 for old, now everyone have same limit

That is fair now

Reply to Thread