Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Easter Event 2014

Wordsmith
    World
    Newfoundland
    Baggis and jollyfog - I think you are wrong and BB sucks big time for playing unfair......

Floating Residence - 8 in total (limit of items for eggs increased by 3 compared to last year)
    Watermill - 10 in total (limit of items for eggs increased by 5 compared to last year)

Veteran - 2 per player in total, limit increased by 1 compared to last year.

Like you guys I already have 3 Vets. The Floating Residence and Watermill text both references the increase in the limit purchasable for eggs but the Vet just mentions total per player increased by 1 to 2. I reckon BB means Limit purchasable by eggs (so long as you don't already have the 3). BB have messed up by being very specific about some text and very vague about other text. Hopefully someone will be along soon to tell us what they mean rather than leave us all interpreting their comments differently.

edit: I'm obviously confused and non trusting of BB as I assume I wont be able to get another Vet whereas alakama789 above thinks I can get an additional 2 from this event. That will give me a total of 5 which is 3 more than the total I can have that BB states. Maybe BB will be along soon and advise that I can get an extra 2 from this event no matter how many I already have.
    Last edited by fishslice; 31.03.14 at 18:33.

Nifty
    World
    Sandycove
    I dont get the confusion when text is quite clear. Limit for getting Veteran for eggs is 2. So everyone can get 2 Veterans during this easter. And this limit was increased by 1, compared to last year. Last year you only could get 1 for eggs. Its rather obvious, as i see it.

World
    Sandycove
    Lol well i dont know then - we shall see when it goes live

Battle Hardened Contributor
    World
    Northisle
    You got it all wrong about the vet. There is a hard limit of 3 vets atm, which means you will get this year's egg vet if you haven't got 3 already. When I got my egg vet last year it also counted in the vets i could purchase from the gems one. I do not expect BB to change this stance...

Wordsmith
    World
    Newfoundland
    The text isn't clear because its specific for other items and non specific for other items and BB has a habit of getting things wrong....

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by fishslice View Post
    The text isn't clear because its specific for other items and non specific for other items and BB has a habit of getting things wrong....
    agreed

Nifty
    World
    Sandycove
    Edit: Yes, you are right. I read it again, and now Im confused, too, lol I gues, we will find out on Easter.
    Last edited by alakama789; 31.03.14 at 20:04.

Battle Hardened Contributor Jamdoggy's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove
    You're not the only one, Fishslice - I remember last year, a lot of people were confused about whether or not they could get an extra vet.

The way I read it is that: "If you currently have 3 Veterans, then you have 1 from the last Easter Event, and 2 from the Merchant Chest (Black Market). You will be able to get 1 more this year."

The Event Vets limit and the Shop Vets limit are unrelated. The Black Market shop has a limit of 2, the Event shop has a limit of 2, therefore, the total limit is 4.

The same goes for the other items:
    The Architect Shop has a limit of 3 Floating Residences, the Event Shop has a limit of 8 Floating Residences (up from 5 last year), therefore, you can have a maximum of 11 Floaty's.

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    I have 11 floaters atm and i dont remember where or when i bought them... will I be able to get more this easter?

Could anyone think of a more complicated way of giving us this info??

Town Councillor
    World
    Northisle
    The interesting part is:
    We will get another box for buildings, but we don't know what is in there and it's not on the Test Server, so we can't even get a sneak peek.

This will probably be heading for one of two extremes:
    A) Like Xmas, Bluebyte is gifting themselves boatloads of cash by putting some OP building (Manor) in there
    B) Like Valentines Day, Bluebyte is drawing yawns and groans from the community by putting only trash in there

I wonder if BB can make that thing interesting without breaking the game completely.

Reply to Thread