Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14

Thread: [Feedback] Easter Event 2014

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by procell View Post
    Can someone explain what the point of an event is when they don't give you a chance to participate. I have now had 9 adventures or loot spot and 12 explorer searches without a single egg. the Easter collects only give enough to do a buff every two days if you are lucky. and the paulas boxes seem to have a 4/1 decoration/building ratio. This has been a big dissapointment
    Managed to get everything from event with 3 tavern explorer,trading and some adventures (started event at lvl 42 now 44). key to any event is stock up prior to event, preferably granite ( i had 20k stockpiled). Sounds like you were really unlucky with your searchs, but the more explorer the better for most events (try to skill them). Do 2 or 3 player adventures and swop loot spot and do all the event related quests. The egg buff was a little hard to keep up but trade what you have for what you need, think i managed about an 80% up time. Finally the gems spent on boxs would of probably been better invested in savage scouts.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    with 12 explorers you should easily be getting eggs if you havent you must be doing something wrong what length of time was you sending them on and as for adventures i have been doing around 3-10 per day and i only did this after 2 weeks of the event and have easily made more then enough eggs to buy all
    Quote Originally Posted by procell View Post
    Can someone explain what the point of an event is when they don't give you a chance to participate. I have now had 9 adventures or loot spot and 12 explorer searches without a single egg. the Easter collects only give enough to do a buff every two days if you are lucky. and the paulas boxes seem to have a 4/1 decoration/building ratio. This has been a big dissapointment

World
    Northisle

Angry

Paula's Surprise Box should come with a free island to put all those stupid Rabbit statues on !

How about a post Easter clear up offer where they can be swapped - even if only for some reasonable statues ?

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    I feel the quest chain where you had to acquire 500 eggs a bit unfair. Over the past day I have watched various players particuarly the newer players who have as yet not joined a guild struggle with obtaining that many eggs. I have completed three quest chains and would be lucky to have recieved 400 eggs in all. To acquire 500 when asked i had to do a three way trade through guild. Some players like myself may feel uncomfortable in asking such a favour (I know I was). I love this game and have been playing on three servers for aprox two years. I started playing on greenstone asia server. Apart from this small problem i say keep up the good work.

World
    Northisle
    Another b.....y b...y ! Glad this is over .

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Larili View Post
    Please can we have the time of `maintenance' and removal of Easter event phase one. As always there is some doubt on the specifics as our usual maintenance is in the early hours of Thursday morning ( May 1st ). If maintenance is going to be in the early hours of Wednesday ( April 30th). we won't be getting that whole day for the event and it would be helpful to plan our searches to having 15mins extra ( May 1st ) or 23hrs 45 mins short ( 30th April)
    It could be the difference between the Vet or five watermills for me, and a week off in the tavern for my scouts and explorers, so a lot at stake
    Update: My boys didn't let me down, sent them off last one just before midnight on the 29th, and they came back today with 236 eggs after Event phase 1 removal .

Nice event BB, thank you TSO Dev team xxx
    Are we to be told of adventure changes or not? 1 Month on and still SNEAKY RB changes have not been mentioned

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    A bit of feedback from a new player. I started playing during the easter event, my perspective has been that: there are these easter egg things that you can collect quite easily that are worth a large amount of resources, so it's natural to sell them in the trade office to give your economy a leg-up in the short term. However, now that I know a little more about the game, it seems like I've missed a good chance to get the veteran general, I'm still about 600 easter eggs short of what I need (I'll probably spend the 950 I have on two more experienced explorers). Right now I'm wondering whether selling all my excess resources would be worth doing, but 600 eggs seem prohibitively expensive - I should probably just grab the extra explorers to prepare for the next event in case another general is on offer.

edit: I just noticed it's only one experienced explorer per player, I'll have to find something else to spend eggs on before 7th May.
    Last edited by Squeeb_Squab; 01.05.14 at 21:24.

World
    Northisle
    WHY do I do this to myself. ANOTHER loony rabbid.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    i must of thrown away over 100 rabbids and pavillions from this and easter event u cant sell and its a nitemare listing them anyway in the to
    Quote Originally Posted by NixMan View Post

Paula's Surprise Box should come with a free island to put all those stupid Rabbit statues on !

How about a post Easter clear up offer where they can be swapped - even if only for some reasonable statues ?

Reply to Thread