Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Easter Event 2014

Wordsmith
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Gerontius View Post
    The bad - failure to mention that easter collectibles probably wouldn't appear until a collectible reset, even though you should have expected this would be a problem after xmas
    After maintenance 30.04 first collectibles also will be without easter stuff...

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    ok enough of the moaning now... lets get into the event and get some relevant info.

does anyone know what easter adventures can be found with the explorers on the different searches??

Battle Hardened Contributor
    World
    Northisle
    no easter adventures can be found

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Event Quest "Natural efforts" calls for "Produce at least 1000 fishfood". It doesn't say "Produce at least 1000 fishfood in a Provision House not a Rarity Provision House".

If a quest wants people to make things in specific buildings, please say so. I, like I imagine most Settlers players, am trying to produce the large number of Aunt Irma's Gift Baskets needed to play the game well. The Rarity House stands unused for most of the time.

Enlightened Sage
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Apunevistat View Post
    If a quest wants people to make things in specific buildings, please say so.
    it's called "rare fish food" in the rare PH, not "fishfood", so you didn't produce what the quest asked for

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Gerontius View Post
    it's called "rare fish food" in the rare PH, not "fishfood", so you didn't produce what the quest asked for
    OK point taken, now can the game be renamed "The Hairsplitters"?

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Northisle
    its by far the best event yet which means BB are Iearning, free pIayers shouIdnt have any probIem this year and gem buyers wiII be happy that eggs weII on our server are the gem price 60gcs each, another chance to get frozens for gem pIayers ppI moaned that they were to cheap Iast year {the boxes} they made them more expenisive this year which i can agree with even tho im buying them IoI, but not seen any reaI reason for moaning so aII good as far as im concerned, obviousIy their is aIway room for improvement but if u remember Iast year then u know they have improved a nice amount which means they are Iisterning to u

Enlightened Sage
    World
    Northisle
    Easter has always been the best event of the year, and they've made it a success by introducing small improvements each year. Sadly they don't apply that sort of incremental thinking and rebalancing to a many other ideas.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Couldn't find with search or i'm in it Can you update Experienced Explorer like regural ones ? If not, it's 50/50 if i should use my eggs for him.

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Sandycove
    You mean update as in, does he have a skill tree? Yep, same tree as the regular ones.

Reply to Thread