Reply to Thread

Thread: officer tab

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Northisle

officer tab

can we assign the officers tab to any rank we want pIease, not just the first 2?

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Northisle
    Doesn't that defeat the purpose of an officer tab? Are you talking about being able to whisper multiple people at once for co-op adventures etc? Cos to me that's a different thing (which I'm in favour of).

I'm happy enough with the way the officer tab is at present.

Town Councillor
    World
    Newfoundland
    now you can assign certain things to certain ranks (kicking members, inviting members, guild mails, etc) I don't see the need for doing this. If you want someone in the officer tab just upgrade the rank you have set them and edit the things they can do.

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Northisle
    hi yeah my guiId dept Ieader shouId be adding to the convo i dont know aIot on this subject

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    What's being suggested is that there is more control and personalisation to the guild which is what has been happening over the last few guild updates. I like the new additions of being able to edit each rank and give each rank the responsibilities you wish and the ones that you do not.

The officers TAB should be able to be assigned to any rank that you wish, which enables you to personalise your guild rankings how you wish. The fact that it is only available to the to two ranks means that it is static and does not enable choice.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Northisle
    Yeah but if you're going to let all ranks in then it's just the same as guild tab?

My point is that the Guild Leader and Officers are effectively running the guild - why would you let all the ranks in there when discussing guild maintenance stuff? If you want everyone to see it, discuss it in guild chat.

Quartermaster
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmian View Post
    Yeah but if you're going to let all ranks in then it's just the same as guild tab?

My point is that the Guild Leader and Officers are effectively running the guild - why would you let all the ranks in there when discussing guild maintenance stuff? If you want everyone to see it, discuss it in guild chat.
    exactly, officers tab is used for the guild leader and officers, to discuss guild matters. Not an extra chatroom for *exclusive* members.
    Create a chat for that and guildchat will be useless. It will create private chat between groups of members and the whole idea of being in a guild will be gone. If some members do want to talk as a group, please use skype or such.
    I do like to see an adventure tab added, but only while the adventure is going.

Reply to Thread