Reply to Thread

Thread: General Placement Blocked by Roads

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove

General Placement Blocked by Roads

Hi,

I'm Currently doing a CLT and wish to place my general as featured in this (Marked as X19) but cannot place it as a road is in the way. So instead it appears as this.

I have tried refreshing the game, re-visiting the adventure and trying other browsers but it does not solve the bug.

Any suggestions appreciated.

World
    Sandycove
    I've had a similar issue with placements that were fine before on Black Nights, but causing issues now - http://prntscr.com/378tfa

World
    Sandycove
    Also in HLT S3 cannot use EvilJ 's placement of generals cus of roads.
    DO NOT CLICK THIS LINK ITS TOTALLY USELESS !! --> you know you have to click anyways !!/
    "When in doubt, ask a MOD, when you doubt the MODS, ask the players"

from the
    left
    to the
    right
    you followd what ive typed

Raving Rabbid
    World
    Sandycove
    the evil_J placements on HLT work on L4 if you move all camps down. I don't think this a bug, I suspect a deliberate change. BB have done it before

World
    Newfoundland
    I'm having similar issues. For me they started right after I got my Quartermaster general, so I suspected it might have something to do with that (given his general wonky placement on the home island).

Are the rest of you who are getting this bug also using a quartermaster general, or is it just a coincidence that it happened at the same time as I bought the quartermaster?
    EVO is recruiting.
    Players of all levels and experiences welcome. We like to teach.
    Take a look at our recruitment thread, or send me a PM if you're interested.
    Join the evolution today!

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Newfoundland
    I know that I have had this issue in CLT/SLT-HLT and DB. However, logging out of the game for 30 minutes has still worked for me in last few weeks, the "new" roads disappear, apart from DB where I've not bothered trying. Not sure if you guys/gals have tried it - you do need to log out, though, and not just close the game.

If you have tried it - apologies for telling you "old news"

World
    Northisle
    During the 27.3. maintenance BB fixed a bug in roads that made them partly disappear after a zone shutdown. It is possible that this fix affects also roads in adventures and they don't disappear any more.

Reply to Thread